Advanced Thoughts for Reason

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 weeks ago #22830 by
In Being, I let go.

I do not think that a man will ever fully grasp the concept. In being, we let go. We embrace death yet we value life. And as for all the answers, they are inside you right now. All you need do is look.

I asked. And my answer came, but still I am un-knowing. It is in this unknowing that wise men are wisest, great men are greatest, and all else are foolish.

Do not try to control. Govern as if you are holding a snake. Strong enough to support, but letting the fluid powerful body glide easily through your hands, always flowing.

If asked, say nothing. Teach without showing, show without saying. Believe.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 2 weeks ago #22840 by
Replied by on topic Re:Advanced Thoughts for Reason
I'm probably butchering both you and Plato completely, but would this go hand-in-hand with Socrates' implication that a wise man admits he knows nothing?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
14 years 2 months ago #28936 by
Replied by on topic Re:Advanced Thoughts for Reason
I feel nothing but the strongest pull towards this...

War Beauty wrote:

In Being, I let go.

I do not think that a man will ever fully grasp the concept. In being, we let go. We embrace death yet we value life. And as for all the answers, they are inside you right now. All you need do is look.

I asked. And my answer came, but still I am un-knowing. It is in this unknowing that wise men are wisest, great men are greatest, and all else are foolish.

Do not try to control. Govern as if you are holding a snake. Strong enough to support, but letting the fluid powerful body glide easily through your hands, always flowing.

If asked, say nothing. Teach without showing, show without saying. Believe.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi