2018 Sermon Calendar

More
30 Nov 2017 20:30 - 01 Feb 2018 20:32 #307329 by Atticus
Atticus created the topic: 2018 Sermon Calendar
Good timezone, my friends.

January's reflection is Tradition, yet Originality. At the moment we have two one no Saturday sermon slots open, but of course we can fit in proposed live services or bonus sermons virtually anytime. My inbox is always open if you would like to be added to the schedule.

January 6LiveTheDude
January 13WrittenRaxicorico
January 20VideoAtticus
January 27WrittenRosalyn J

As a reminder, you can find the most up-to-date schedule of sermons, services, and ceremonies (and other events) on the Temple's event calendar . Add it to your Google calendar and never miss another event.

Secretary for the Clergy | Associate Youth Officer | Council Secretary
Apprentice: Zero_storm | | Journals: AP | DQS | Knight | Meditation | Mod | Seminary
Clergy Structure | Events Calendar | Offices and Teams
Last Edit: 01 Feb 2018 20:32 by Atticus.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 Jan 2018 16:58 - 17 Feb 2018 00:27 #311930 by Atticus
Atticus replied the topic: 2018 Sermon Calendar

February's reflection is Attachment, yet Freedom. At the moment we have one no Saturday sermon slots open, but of course we can fit in proposed live services or bonus sermons virtually anytime. My inbox is always open if you would like to be added to the schedule.

February 3Writtenthomaswfaulkner
February 14WrittenSenan
February 17WrittenAtticus
February 24WrittenJLSpinner

As a reminder, you can find the most up-to-date schedule of sermons, services, and ceremonies (and other events) on the Temple's event calendar . Add it to your Google calendar and never miss another event.

Apprentice: Zero_storm | | Journals: AP | DQS | Knight | Meditation | Mod | Seminary
Last Edit: 17 Feb 2018 00:27 by Atticus.
More
01 Feb 2018 20:31 - 12 Mar 2018 20:15 #314258 by Atticus

March's reflection is Despair, yet Hope. At the moment we have two one no Saturday sermon slots open, but of course we can fit in proposed live services or bonus sermons virtually anytime. My inbox is always open if you would like to be added to the schedule.

March 3Writtenthomaswfaulkner
March 10WrittenAtticus
March 17WrittenSenan
March 21Liturgical DayDay of Recognition
March 24WrittenJLSpinner

Last Edit: 12 Mar 2018 20:15 by Atticus.
More
12 Mar 2018 20:19 - 11 Apr 2018 19:06 #318520 by Atticus

April's reflection is Cowardice, yet Courage. At the moment we have three one no Saturday sermon slots open, but of course we can fit in proposed live services or bonus sermons virtually anytime. I would also like to remind our Seminarians that you can submit sermons for credit on Lesson 14 whether or not you have progressed that far. My inbox is always open if you would like to be added to the schedule.

April 7WrittenRaxicorico
April 14WrittenTwigga
April 21WrittenAtticus
April 28WrittenCarlos.Martinez3

Last Edit: 11 Apr 2018 19:06 by Atticus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3
More
11 Apr 2018 19:09 - 14 Apr 2018 20:06 #320339 by Atticus

May's reflection is Ego, yet Humility. At the moment we have three Saturday sermon slots open, and of course we can fit in proposed live services or bonus sermons virtually anytime. My inbox is always open if you would like to be added to the schedule.

May 5Writtenopen
May 12Writtenopen
May 19WrittenAtticus
May 25Liturgical DayJediism Day
May 26WrittenCarlos.Martinez3

Last Edit: 14 Apr 2018 20:06 by Atticus.
More
26 Jun 2018 02:27 - 26 Jun 2018 16:33 #323623 by Rosalyn J
Rosalyn J replied the topic: 2018 Sermon Calendar
Good timezone everyone,

I'm here to open July's calander for sermons. July's reflection is Corruptability Yet Integriity
Here are the slots:

July 7Thomas

July 14 Carlos.Martinez3

July 21JL Spinner

July 28 Nakis

If you are interested in submitting a sermon for any of these days, please send me a PM with a desired slot. Submit your sermon to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. As always, we can create space for additional sermons or live sermons by request.

Pastor, Temple of the Jedi Order
Teaching Maitre: Alexandre Orion
How Am I Doing
Kyber,Freja Saol-Wasser, Tobias Giesel,and Jhannuzs
Last Edit: 26 Jun 2018 16:33 by Rosalyn J.