Need help

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #54449 by
Need help was created by
Hey all my name is Alexander Dearing and well im basically asking for some force healing or luck to be sent my way cause I recently lost my job due to cutbacks, and am now homeless. I am literally typing this on my phone in my car on an unsecured wifi connection in hobart indiana. Thanks and may the force be with you all and hopefully can assist me in this trial.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
12 years 1 month ago #54452 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re: Need help
Wow, sorry to hear this Takenbo....

Your in my thoughts....

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago #54453 by
Replied by on topic Re: Need help
The Force is with you! My thoughts are with you!

This may not help but my brother had this happen to him in Florida. Lost his job, his wife and his home. He lived in his car for months without telling anyone. He has since remarried, written several books on a Civil War captain and has recently written a book for the "Images of America" brand. His secret was simple..."this is my life and I am not giving up for anyone, especially myself."

Peace be in your heart and follow your path.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #54454 by
Thanks Jestor. I'm taking some steps to solve this problem though. Hoping the trucking company I applied to will get back to me asap so I can get my cdl and start driving and getting paid again.

And also thanks phortis :) that did help alittle, my wife and son r with her parents right now but have no room for me there and thsts fine with me. I can handle car sleep. Just have to keep faith and know the force us putting me through something that I can handle.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 weeks ago #54459 by
Sorry to hear you are having a tough time at the moment!

I know it can be hard to appreciate but it is my belief that everything happens for a reason and I am sure you will learn something from the experience!

You will at least come out of this as a stronger person!

You are in my thoughts.

MTFBWY

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 weeks ago #54460 by
I cant say i know how you feel but i can relate. I once lost everything i had. A few word that kept me going were.

"Be the cause not the effect"

"If what your doing isn't working try something different"

"You cant always win but you also cant always loose and thats an encouraging thought"

Very simple but helped me many times.

I'll pray for you. Best wishes and

May The Force Be With You.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 4 weeks ago #54462 by
Also try looking in the yellow pages under employment/temporary agencies. There should be a day labor agency someplace in your state. Its hard work but it cash! While you work there talk to people. Talk is cheap so gather information about other jobs.

You make your own reality so think positive, think about GETTING THAT JOB! and it will come to you.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #54810 by Locksley
Replied by Locksley on topic Re: Need help
I've been there myself before... not fun.

If you have talent for writing you can check out Demand Studio's and other online article writing sites. When times are tough I can churn out an extra few hundred with a little hard (and somewhat tedious) work. Just thought I'd pass that along.

All my blessings.

MTFBWY
LLAP

We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away. -- J. Michael Straczynski, Babylon 5

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi