pray for my father please

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2401 by
pray for my father please was created by
this morning about 5;30 am in my time, my father awoke and got out of bed. he then passed out onto the floor and from there we called an ambulance. my father has had seventeen heart attacks diabetes, cancer(LYMPHOMA) and other minor problems. throughout the time it took the ambulance to get here he was only responsive with groans of pain as i lifted him, he cracked his rib earlier this week from falling. so please pray for him, the doctor gave him five years to live about eight years ago, so anything can happen. please pray for him thank you all, MTFBWYUA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2403 by
Replied by on topic Re:pray for my father please
My thoughts and meditations will be with you, your father and your family during this time. I hope that all turns out for the better. I know in times like this, you expect the worse, which is good to prepare yourself for just incase, but be hopefull. Your father sounds like a pretty resiliant man, I'm sure it is still in him, do not give up hope. MTFBWY and your father.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2414 by
My thought and prayers are with you and your father.

More
16 years 10 months ago #2415 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:pray for my father please
meditations and prayers are with you and your father Dan
MTFBWYA

Lenny

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2417 by
Lord of the Force, I pray that you watch over and keep close to your heart this man who is your child. I pray that you allow him to regain his strength and heal amidst such great forces. I pray that you also watch over and bring peace to Dan and his family as they watch over this man. May The Force Be With You In this Time of need.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2419 by
DAN

May The Living Force Of Creation
be with you to defend you,
within you, to preserve you,
before you, to lead you,
after you, to protect you,
and above you, to bless you,
in perfect unity
for ever and ever.

I wish you and your father well.

God Bless,

Br. John

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #2452 by
thank you all for you're prayers, my father will be ok for the time being. he only has one more day to be on the breathing machine, and also a couple more days in the hospital, and then he can come home. i want to thank all of you for you're support and prayers. mtfbwy

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 9 months ago #2710 by
Replied by on topic pray for my father please :UPDATE
I just spoke with Bishop Dan and his father, earlier today, took a turn for the worse. The doctors are growing more concerned each day. I would ask that we all step up our prayers and efforts towards Bishops Dan and his father. Bishop Dan is a dear friend of the church. Lets rally behind him now in his time of need. MTFBWYA

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi