Requiescat in Pace

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #20771 by
Requiescat in Pace was created by
This morning as I walked through the halls of my school, I noticed something was wrong. Everyone seemed to be angry, sad, or, as I was, confused. I asked a group of people I knew what happend, and they said that a kid who attended the same school as me was killed last night (12/16). As it turned out, a 16 year old in my grade was shot, dosed in gasoline, and burned. Although I hadn't known the person, it came as a major shock to me to know that someone so similar to me was killed in such a barbaric way.

I would like for all of you to keep him in your thoughts & prayers.
May the Force be With Him & all of us.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
15 years 3 months ago #20775 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:Requiescat in Pace
Triforce wrote:

This morning as I walked through the halls of my school, I noticed something was wrong. Everyone seemed to be angry, sad, or, as I was, confused. I asked a group of people I knew what happend, and they said that a kid who attended the same school as me was killed last night (12/16). As it turned out, a 16 year old in my grade was shot, dosed in gasoline, and burned. Although I hadn't known the person, it came as a major shock to me to know that someone so similar to me was killed in such a barbaric way.

I would like for all of you to keep him in your thoughts & prayers.
May the Force be With Him & all of us.

That is surely a heavy story. He and also those touched by his story will be in my thoughts and prayers.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

More
15 years 3 months ago #20778 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Requiescat in Pace
barbaric indeed!

All shall be in my thoughts and mediations.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #20795 by
Replied by on topic Re:Requiescat in Pace
Riley, my thoughts go to the family of this boy.

Whoever this f***34 is has what is coming to them that is for certain.

Shockingly repulsive

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
15 years 3 months ago #20816 by
Replied by on topic Re:Requiescat in Pace
Well...Riley this is a sad stiry indeed. My thoughts and energy will be with him, and his family.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi