16 years 11 months ago #1946 by
Thank You John.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1948 by
Replied by on topic Re:Prayer for Luthien and Britney
Luthy, please accept my condolences on your loss. I myself have experienced the loss of a child and want you to know that there can be healing although there will always be a special place in your heart for what \"could have been\". It has taken me many years to be able to stop crying on what would have been her birthday (didn't help that it was on Christmas day) but I am getting better. We are here for you, emotionally, spiritually and if needed I'm sure we could be there for you physically. You just ask, sister.

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 11 months ago #1949 by Neaj Pa Bol
My heart shares your grief and sends to you the only comfort I can send, my love and prayers to you and your family. Sometimes we never truly understand the loss of someone so young, but in my Nursing years this was shared with me and now I pass this to you. Each life that passes through the veil does not remember the agreement made until we return through the veil. Some are meant for a brief moment to just touch our lives just for that moment to share that one moment of time of true love. But that gift of love stays with us through eternity.

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1950 by
i have just heard what happened. there are no words that will comfort you, there is no physical aspect that will comfort you. this is one of the hardest things that we as people have to go through. if you ever want to talk i am here, for i too know what it is to loose a child especially so young. one thing i do know is that this pain will never heal not even with time, but it will ease. i dont want to put fictional thoughts and hopes into you're head. best advice i can give you is to always talk about you're young one. someone once told me that there is a reason for everything. i hope that is true. if you ever need to talk like i said i am here, if you have any questions i am here. my sorrows go to you and you're husband, and the other little one. MTFBWY

• Neaj Pa Bol
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...
More
16 years 11 months ago #1952 by Neaj Pa Bol
Master Rachat is dealing with her mothers hospitalization and asked me to post her condolences to you and your family during this time. You and your family will be in her prays...

Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn. Benjamin Franklin

Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others. Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart

Participated in the making of the book, “The Jedi Compass”with 2 articles.

For today I serve so that tomorrow I may serve again. One step, One Vow, One Moment... Too always remember it is not about me... Master Neaj Pa Bol

Faith is daring the soul to go beyond what the eyes can see...

Faith is a journey, not a guilt trip...

Quiet your emotions to find inner peace. Learn from ignorance to foster knowledge.
Enjoy your passions but be immersed in serenity. Understand the chaos to see the harmony.
Life and death is to be one with the Force.

Apprentice's: Master Zanthan Storm, Jaxxy (Master Rachat et Espoir (Bridgette Barker))

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1956 by
Luthien, my deepest condolences on your loss. I can not fathom the pain and grief of such a loss. I can however offer an ear anytime you need it. I know its not much, but I know from other losses, that sometimes it helps ease the pain just to remember the good times. If there is anything else I could do to help, don't hesitate to ask.

DK

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1967 by
Thank you so much. The services will be on Saturday, I will tell everyone about what went on and if you have any questions or anything just PM me.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #2033 by
My heart grieves for you and the loss you have had come into your life. My thoughts, prayers, and warmest wishes go out to you and your family. May the Force be with you, always.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 10 months ago #3011 by
Despite what has arisen from this, I still send best wishes to Luthien for the family issues she does have (her brother) and pray that all things work out for all involved.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi