Healing through use of the force

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 5 days ago #13604 by
In my own battle with debilitating headaches, general wear and tear on the body and various minor maladies, I found that visualizing the force as air entering and exiting my body through breathing techniques, completely healed me of whatever was wrong at the time.

I would lay down and close my eyes, concentrating on my breathing, visualizing that each inhalation was the force entering my body. As the force entered my body through my lungs, it would force the illness, or pain out through my skin, the bottom of my feet and through exhaling.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 days ago #13618 by Zanthan Storm
This breathing technique is excellent brother. I have used it myself.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 4 hours ago #13885 by
I found that the best way for me to heal myself with this technique, is to control my breathing, not by trying to control my breath, but through focusing on something entirely different. I use a gray wall. I close my eyes and picture myself walking down a cobblestone road, focusing on each stone as i walk, then abruptly I am stopped by this gray wall. I look to the left and right, up and down to no avail. The wall is all that I see. By the time I figure this out I open my eyes and my breathing has decreased by half and I am more in tune with the force.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi