Pray for me.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 days ago #13574 by
Pray for me. was created by
For the last few days my inner strength has been tested.I trust in the force but some time the force takes how ever long it needs, not how long I need, to bring a solution.

My friend is in the hospital and in surgery for the 6th time.My mother is at the age of 40 and working harder every day like a slave. Just to have enough money to pay for our lawyer.But the worst one is a memory that has come back.Some thing i wish i was over but i guess i still need to work on.

Along with the normal stresses of life, its become increasingly more difficult to focus.I feel that its affecting my health as well as my mind.

As i Jedi Im holding up I do my best to keep my mind on the moment but its getting harder.

Pray for me.My be the force will give me a solution sooner.

Yoda- You must learn to let go of that witch you fear to lose.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 2 days ago #13578 by
Replied by on topic Re:Pray for me.
wow aside from the energy i will be sending i hope you take some time for yourself, you really seem to need it right now.

More
16 years 2 days ago #13581 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:Pray for me.
I will keep you in my thoughts and meditiations. Pm if you wish an ear or shoulder my friend and Brother.

More
16 years 2 days ago #13586 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:Pray for me.
I wish you the very best. What is the attorney for?

Founder of The Order

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 day ago #13587 by
I will pray for you, May The Force Be With You

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 day ago #13610 by
Br. John wrote:

I wish you the very best. What is the attorney for?

My mother and i are illegal.I came to the states at the age of 3.10 year latter my mom married an American.He treated her badly so we turn our selfs in seeking to get away from him.While she and were in prison we were told that we had a good chance of becoming legal due to the fact that My step dad treated her harshly.So now we are fighting our case while being protected under the VAWA law.

More
16 years 1 day ago #13617 by Zanthan Storm
Replied by Zanthan Storm on topic Re:Pray for me.
Have faith brother. You are strong, not only in the Force but in wealth of friends.

I shall pray for you my friend, my thoughts are with you. With the powers we all will surely be sending you I hope your spirit is rekindled.

Remember, even though we are far apart my friend, we are all one within the force, regardless of our pasts we are Jedi. That is a large advantage.

I ask all Jedi to spend their next meditations and prayers for our most worthy brother.

Healers, In addition to the meditations, Send what you can to his mother as well.

Fear not brother. Help comes.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi