A suicidal girl named Tania!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #13443 by
This may not be a good subject for some people.Read at your own risk.

There is a 25 year old girl that feels she has no goal I life.She is FAR from ugly, healthy and kind hearted.She just feels that she has to kill her self mainly because she can.
Unfortunately any and all attempts to stop her will be in vane.I have not tried because any interaction with a person like this could cause even more damage and i will not take the responsibility of saying something that will encourage her path.
If you wish to make an attempt I will give you the link but I will not post it.I dont recommend doing so even if we are keepers of the peace and guardians of life.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #13444 by
Replied by on topic Re:A suicidal girl named Tania!
Is she depressed, or just of the mind that it'd be \"good for a thrill\"?

I've talked to suicidal people before... hell, I've BEEN suicidal before... sometimes it's enough to listen to them, rather than talk.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #13445 by
SO have I. A woman can make yo do some stupid things.
I've been so close that all i had was in front of me was a sword a wall and the full intention of running straight to hell

But because of this i know that saying your going to kill your self and ding it are to VERY different things.
Thats why I've made no attempt to stop her.More than likely she wont go through with it.In any case we'll find out in 25 days.Thats when she is going to end her life. For any one that is feeling upset by this here are some words from our most beloved icon

Yoda-\"Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for

those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn

them, do not. Miss them, do not.\"

Yoda-\"Twilight is upon me and soon night must fall.

That is the way of things...the way of the Force.\"

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #13447 by
Everybody's time comes at some point...

Even so, we should spend as much time as we can living. It's pretty much the primary reason we are born in the first place, right? To live.

Or as a large planet-sized computer to figure out the Question to the Answer of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

...In theory...

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #13448 by
you dont have to convince any of us of that.Yet I dont think you could if you tried to convince her.

More
16 years 1 week ago #13451 by Zanthan Storm
I have also walked this path before in my life. I have been a confidant for work, for friends and relatives.

There is a simple constant in the behaviors of those who are suicidal:

They can only be saved from death by their own will.

That is that they can only be helped if they wish it. Though statistically if you tell someone your asking for help; she could also be in the 5% that just say it and do it.

We can provide options, we can offer to help. In the end the answer remains the same: only she can decide.

Zanthan Storm
AKA Rev. Michael Ziskovsky OCP D.Div.

Master Knight of Jediism
Founder of Roseville, MN Chapter of TOTJO

Current Apprentice: The Coyote
Past Master: GM Neaj Pa Bol
Past Apprentices: Sr. Knight Kira, Knight Myos, Doriann

"Let no one thing control your life, seek to be complete and at peace."

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #13454 by
Daniel Luckie wrote:

you dont have to convince any of us of that.Yet I dont think you could if you tried to convince her.

Well, from my experience it doesn't really help to \"convince\" anyone. It's often best to simply listen to them, relate to them, and understand them, and hopefully through this they will understand something too, and decide not to go through with it.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #13459 by
Its so strange the metalaty of a person that has no real problems and dosent really feel unhappy but still wants to kill her self.Its the same feeling as if she wanted to do any other thing.No real problems no sorrow or pain she just wants to do this.

Still counting down and keeping blogs of it will only make killing your self harder
I say if you really want to do it just do it dont make a show out of it.Witch is why I dont think she'll do it.Unless people keep telling her she wont cant or that they dont care.though out history we have seen what happens when people tell others they cant do something.What do people do.They go out and do what ever they were told not to do.They fight back for freedom.I guess she is now in a battle like that.Best to let this matter take its course.

May The Force Be With Her.

I pray that she is happy when she becomes one with the force and one with us.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #13464 by
You all know that's fake right? Hit the \"Suicide isn't sexy\" button on her blog and find out more.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 week ago #13467 by
I've done that and it seem more like its meant to to keep other people from doing it or from them having to be responsible for other Suicide.
never the less it could still be a way to get attention.Still like she said there are others doing this because of her.Even if it is fake some people take this to far and damage other lives.This is an example of what a Jedi should try to stop.I fore one will not try to stop them because im not trained to help people like this.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi