PRAYER for Br. John's Grandmother

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 day ago #1225 by
Br. John has taken his grandmother to the hospital today and they have admitted her for testing. Lets all keep her in our prayers and thoughts this evening as well as for Br. John.
Br. John, i pray for your Grandmother and You tonight in the hopes that all is well and turns out to be nothing. The Force be with your family tonight my friend.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 1 day ago #1229 by
this is a trying time for the order and their family members, i will pray for everyone.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 23 hours ago #1262 by
We must continue our Prayers for Br. John and His Grandmother. Br. John, I pray for the speedy return of your grandmother to your home and for you as well. MTFBWY My friend

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
17 years 21 hours ago #1276 by
I pray for Brother John and his grandmother as well and, I hope that everything turns out OK.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1319 by
Today we continue our prayers for Br. Johns Grandmother while she is in the hospital. We also continue our positive thoughts and prayer for Br. John as well.

I pray for the safety and returned health of Br. Johns Grandmother and the ease of worry for Br. John as well. May the Force guide and aid them in this time.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1432 by
We need to continue our prayers for Br. John's grandmother. We still have no update from John but that is not a point of worry as he has her to attend to. Br. John, I pray for the safety and good health of your grandmother during this time and for your health and safety too. The Force knows what a stressful and difficult time this is for you and that we are here for you and await your return and the return of your voice within the church. I hope that your Grandmother is returned Home safely and in better shape than before. May The Force Be With You my friend during this time as we pray for and think positively about your grandmother.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 11 months ago #1438 by
i am still praying no worries. i hope everything is ok.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi