Reclaiming My Name

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #268465 by
Replied by on topic Reclaiming My Name
Thanks for asking Magnus. All the paperwork came back saying I needed to submit a $200 check to file the petition. Then I got concerned that I might pay and not get anything at all from it, so I called. They raised other concerns. So right now my wife and I are holding off until the last week of Christmas so we can figure out all the steps required so I'm not just throwing money out there on empty ideas. I really appreciate your remembering and asking.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #268489 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Reclaiming My Name

rrhodes67 wrote: Thanks for asking Magnus. All the paperwork came back saying I needed to submit a $200 check to file the petition. Then I got concerned that I might pay and not get anything at all from it, so I called. They raised other concerns. So right now my wife and I are holding off until the last week of Christmas so we can figure out all the steps required so I'm not just throwing money out there on empty ideas. I really appreciate your remembering and asking.

Keep us posted. As you might have noticed, we are a mix of diverse people all with our own opinions and approaches. But we are ultimately a family, so as I said, it's important to you, it is to us.

Thank you for the quick reply, and for daring to share... that is not always easy. :)

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi