Star Wars Patches

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #210139 by
Star Wars Patches was created by
I have a Star Wars varsity sweater that all of Star Wars fan buddies are helping me cover in patches for Dec 17th. I was wondering if anyone had any Star Wars patches that they be interested in swapping, selling, or giving me to help me get it as covered as possible. Thanks and MTFBWY.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #210160 by Breeze el Tierno
Replied by Breeze el Tierno on topic Star Wars Patches
I got my Jedi patches mostly on Amazon. They make them as morale patches and for Airsoft and such. Of course, you've already seen Kamizu's officiall patches, which are rad.

I got mine just a bit ago. I need to post a photo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit,

More
8 years 4 months ago #210172 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Re:RE: Star Wars Patches

Cabur Senaar wrote: Of course, you've already seen Kamizu's officiall patches, which are rad.

I got mine just a bit ago. I need to post a photo.

<3 thank you! And I've been wondering if those finally got to you! And yes you do ;) action photo!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #210181 by
Replied by on topic Star Wars Patches
Yes. I am hoping to order some TOJO ones as soon as possible, but linked store said it was down till next week. Which is fine, I am not in a big rush. The patches are something I collect, but given how big VII is going to be I thought that it might cool to break them out and show them off a bit.

I have most of the common patches and some of the rarer and celebration patches. Mostly I am looking for anything that you can't just buy off the rack, guess I should have said. I am willing to swap or trade or buy or whatever for them.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
8 years 4 months ago #210226 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Star Wars Patches
once i decide what to attach mine to i'll have pics....

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit,

More
8 years 4 months ago #210240 by Breeze el Tierno
Replied by Breeze el Tierno on topic Star Wars Patches

Attachment hdd239fe.jpg not found

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben, Kit,

More
8 years 4 months ago #210249 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Re:Star Wars Patches
Nice! I like the flow Cabur!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Breeze el Tierno

More
8 years 4 months ago #210251 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Re:RE: Star Wars Patches

r3dleader wrote: Yes. I am hoping to order some TOJO ones as soon as possible, but linked store said it was down till next week. Which is fine, I am not in a big rush. The patches are something I collect, but given how big VII is going to be I thought that it might cool to break them out and show them off a bit.

I have most of the common patches and some of the rarer and celebration patches. Mostly I am looking for anything that you can't just buy off the rack, guess I should have said. I am willing to swap or trade or buy or whatever for them.

Yeah I'm out of town. Figured I'd close shop while I couldn't ship orders out ;) it'll be open again by Friday. Otherwise I only have a pin (Christmas with Yoda on it saying "Silent Knight" :D ) but no Star Wars patches. Only the TOTJO ones.

The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #210308 by
Replied by on topic Re:RE: Star Wars Patches

Kamizu wrote: Yeah I'm out of town. Figured I'd close shop while I couldn't ship orders out ;) it'll be open again by Friday. Otherwise I only have a pin (Christmas with Yoda on it saying "Silent Knight" :D ) but no Star Wars patches. Only the TOTJO ones.

Awesome, I will pick a few up next week. They look good and I like options.

I need a PVC morale one for my ACU too. I will have figure that one out. Need to find a MTFBWY rocker too.

More
8 years 4 months ago #210318 by Kit
Replied by Kit on topic Re:RE: Re:RE: Star Wars Patches

r3dleader wrote:

Kamizu wrote: Yeah I'm out of town. Figured I'd close shop while I couldn't ship orders out ;) it'll be open again by Friday. Otherwise I only have a pin (Christmas with Yoda on it saying "Silent Knight" :D ) but no Star Wars patches. Only the TOTJO ones.

Awesome, I will pick a few up next week. They look good and I like options.

I need a PVC morale one for my ACU too. I will have figure that one out. Need to find a MTFBWY rocker too.

I can do custom colors too but I'm backed up with several orders already. I can't promise when I'd be able to get them done. Also on the custom department I can do velcro backs to them too if you need. I can't do PVC patches though lol. I also haven't made any arched designs and probably won't be able to work on those for a while. Have been thinking about doing some to match the rank patches. Have other projects on my plate though lol
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi