visions and what they meen

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308349 by
I had a vision also. I saw a darkness getting closer. I also saw an army fighting the darkness. What does this mean?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 4 months ago #308350 by
Replied by on topic visions and what they meen
You must really be searching for answers, having posted it twice on the wall and then here.

Sadly, answers to such matters can't be answered by an outside force, another person.

First, was it a vision or a dream. I dream that I can fly by spinning sometimes, doesn't mean that will come to pass (I hope not, I like keeping my feet on the ground). I dream that I have more commas in my bank balance than digits on my hands, but that may never be (I'd love it tho ;) )

So meditate upon it. Separate reality from fiction. What was the darkness? Who was the army? Do you really think this event could come to pass, or perhaps its an introspection into your own mind, something you need to face within yourself.

Most importantly, breathe. Just breathe. Take a moment, be present, and view it thought unclouded lenses.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi

Notice: SessionHandler::gc(): ps_files_cleanup_dir: opendir(/var/lib/php/sessions) failed: Permission denied (13) in /var/www/html/libraries/vendor/joomla/session/src/Storage/NativeStorage.php on line 135