Not about the books or anything but..

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #6549 by
I am going to be starting a Star Wars campaign (my first time GMing in Star wars, and second time overall, yay) and well one of the players wants to play something that i can't find, he wants to play as a Dark Jedi, he described it as a Jedi who has the morals but doesn't stick so strickly to Jedi principles and stuff. Well my question here is for all you geeks and nerds out there, Does anyone know the requirments and skill that are given to them uppon entering and leveling up? I looked threw the books i have and online and can't really find much, so any help would be great.

Sorry if this isn't the best place for this question, i just didn't want to clutter up any of the more philisophical threads.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 6 months ago #6551 by
Innocence_Lost wrote:

I am going to be starting a Star Wars campaign (my first time GMing in Star wars, and second time overall, yay) and well one of the players wants to play something that i can't find, he wants to play as a Dark Jedi, he described it as a Jedi who has the morals but doesn't stick so strickly to Jedi principles and stuff. Well my question here is for all you geeks and nerds out there, Does anyone know the requirments and skill that are given to them uppon entering and leveling up? I looked threw the books i have and online and can't really find much, so any help would be great.

Sorry if this isn't the best place for this question, i just didn't want to clutter up any of the more philisophical threads.

This is the perfect place for it...i'm sorry i cannot answer your question however.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi