The Jedi path

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago #42978 by
The Jedi path was created by
I will keep this short has anyone looked at this book the Jedi path is it worth picking up and looking over just wondering I was going to pick the book up?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago #42981 by
Replied by on topic Re: The Jedi path
That's very interesting. The name of that book rings a bell although read it, I have not. I will have to keep an eye on this thread and see what answers you get about it.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago #42987 by
I've read through about half of it so far. It's an interesting book, though mostly details canon information about the movie Jedi. A bit of information on force resistant animals and sentient beings throughout the galaxy. The "handwritten" notes make it seem like it's passed through the hands of the most influential jedi of the time, which makes it a bit less realistic IMO, but overall it's an enjoyable read. Not worth the $20 it costs I don't think.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago #42990 by
Well worth reading. Lots of the content is completly new, and it goes nicely in depth about Jedi training. Particularly loved the three pillars of the Jedi and lightsaber combat sections. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 6 months ago #42992 by
This topic should perhaps be moved to the Star Wars section of The People's Forum as it appears to be based on the fictional universe rather than as an officially endorsed training manual provided by the Temple.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
12 years 6 months ago #42993 by Jestor
Replied by Jestor on topic Re: The Jedi path

Akkarin wrote: This topic should perhaps be moved to the Star Wars section of The People's Forum as it appears to be based on the fictional universe rather than as an officially endorsed training manual provided by the Temple.

Agreed.... Done...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi