real force users

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #155471 by
Replied by on topic real force users
A few weeks ago while driving I reduced my speed just before driving through a well hidden speed trap......

They pulled the guy over who passed me when I slowed down. :laugh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #155681 by
I've come into contact with what I believe to be real force users, but not in the way most of you are probably thinking. I have several friends who study the healing art Reiki. From my understanding of it they can manipulate the energy inside and outside of a person to aid in healing. I thought it sounded hoaky when I was young but then my dad hurt his shoulder really bad. We were hanging out with a group that included his Reiki therapist and she noticed that he was rolling his shoulder around like it hurt. She spread her arms and turned her hands towards him and he immediately relaxed his shoulder and gave a huge sigh of relief. Also, the bruise on his shoulder spread down his arm and started to fade within the next ten minutes.

When I asked if it could really work from across a room like that our friend said "There is no distance in Reiki."

Now, given what I'm learning, I understand that to be an extension of using the Force in a very real and cool way.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #155682 by
Very Very Excellent! B) Thank You!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #214308 by
I can tell you that the Force is real 100%, I feel it, use it and still living aware of it everyday.
Geroge Lucas created jedi based on Warrior monks, samurai, medieval knight principles.
All things Jedi can do are actually powers that can be trained today.

You can equal Force with Qi, Chi, prana, mana, holy spirit, orgon or any other different name used today to describe practical manifestation of energy.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #214319 by
[quote="Windwalker" post=214308
You can equal Force with Qi, Chi, prana, mana, holy spirit, orgon or any other different name used today to describe practical manifestation of energy.[/quote]

By any other name the living force is all the same to all of us. Nothing mysterious, just us in touch with us and everything else.. The key to me is to tune into yourself and discover the natural energies that reside and flow inside you. I believe once in touch with our source connecting to everything else is a seamless connection.

More
8 years 4 months ago #214362 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic real force users
Goken brother, glad you asked lol what we have learned while studying the Force some times bridge together with things in books. Fiction comes from us by what we can imagine and see and then add our own view. It may come from something truthful. Not all the time but for this one yes. Witches soothsayers medicine men, we all used to rely on them until we got smart and removed heart. Reiki is a real force. Pun intended. Take time to study things and your world will continue to blossom and grow stronger every day brother

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wescli Wardest, ,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 8 months ago #353478 by
Belief has more power than people realize. Most people have no idea what reality really is. Quantum physicists are barely scratching the surface, although making relatively huge strides in terms of proving that awareness affects the results. I'm lucky enough to have experienced the truth for myself. Given this truth, our thoughts are the single most powerful force in the universe, which is why miraculous things can happen when people believe they're possible. You, for example, have had this incredible experience, and wish to expand upon it. Unfortunately, your limit is set by a lifetime of reinforced certainties. Things like, gravity is real and unavoidable, physical objects are physical, we are all separate, you are born and you die, laws govern existence, etc etc... You can try overcoming them, but without the certainty that a direct experience provides, you will always have doubt. That being said, you did experience this one thing, which may just be enough to facilitate your belief and progress in all the rest. Who knows. People with a leg up in this sort of thing are ones who've had near death experiences, or have taken either 4_AcO_DMT or 5_MeO_DMT. I'm sure there are others, but if you're looking to start somewhere, start by challenging the beliefs you take for granted. Literally every part of this reality can be affected by you. If you find that difficult to buy into 100%, then like I said, you have options.

More
3 years 8 months ago #353481 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic real force users
"Quantum physicists barely understand X" but someone with maybe a high school level understanding of physics and a penchant for psychadelics can speak for and beyond them?
Seems like Dunning Kruger strikes again

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron

More
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #353485 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic real force users

ZeroGame wrote: Quantum physicists are barely scratching the surface, although making relatively huge strides in terms of proving that awareness affects the results.

Is that so? And here I was thinking that at least the fundamental level of the physics that governs our daily experience is understood pretty much completely, while the idea that any vaguely defined mind forces have any impact on results continues to fail in experiment and to contradict theory.

I'm lucky enough to have experienced the truth for myself. Given this truth, our thoughts are the single most powerful force in the universe, which is why miraculous things can happen when people believe they're possible.

Like what? People confirmed to live for centuries? People flying without technological aid? Why is it that the best confirmed "miracles" are entirely mundane things perfectly consistent with the oh-so-illusory laws of physics, while anything that'd even remotely contradict them somehow can never be confirmed to even happen? And let's not even talk of physically possible things everybody would love to see that just somehow still don't happen no matter how much people pray for them. Where is the cure to cancer? Why has there always been hunger but never world peace? Nothing about having those things is even miraculous, yet somehow "the single most powerful force in the universe" that seems to almost universally be directed towards those ends is barely even getting close?

Unfortunately, your limit is set by a lifetime of reinforced certainties... You can try overcoming them, but without the certainty that a direct experience provides, you will always have doubt.

So which is it? Do we want to not have doubt or do we want to overcome certainties? Why does a direct experience provide you with certainty? Is it not a bit arrogant to assume that one is without flaws or biases, that what ever one happens to experience oneself is beyond doubt? It seems to me that what you are suggesting is going even further than that, and trading the "certainties" suggested by collective experiences of generations upon generations of ordinary people facing the same struggles as yourself, and remarkable people who brought full or partial solutions to them, for certainties granted by direct experience by one person? Colour me old-fashioned, but if I happened to directly experience something that appears to fly in the face of everything everybody else knows about how the world works, especially people who have demonstrated their understanding by providing us with reliable technology based on it, my first instinct would be to doubt my own perception, before I doubt everybody else's. Maybe my spiritual awakening is yet to commence, and maybe on that day an idea like "I'm right, everyone else is wrong" will be more welcome in my mind. For now, it seldom occurs to me.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Gisteron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 8 months ago #353513 by

judahbenkenobi wrote: I've felt the force before but I kinda have to pump up to a miracle, like does anyone here actually have force capabilities, I should be tested because this one day in the Basketball Gym at the YMCA I force pushed this guy completely being taken over by the force to do it to this guy, he klunked on the ground it was awesome, my arm and hand were sucked up by severe force pressure and a blast came out of my hand and knocked the guy over no crap I'm not lying to sound cool, it was just the awesomest day of my life.

I 100% believe you and have had many experiences myself this week I made a few videos if you have a chance looked them up the 1st one was just your basic on psychic abilities

https://youtu.be/_bUQEJIlNu0

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi