Black Spire Outpost on Batuu

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #355132 by
My avatar picture was taken when I was visiting Disneyland. The little shoulder-porg and Sabacc deck were just two of the souvenirs I have from my visit. I practically lived there last year, spending as much time as I could in that area. My girlfriend surprised me by getting me a reservation for the lightsaber building experience. We rang in the New Year there. The last time I was able to take my mom to Disneyland she got a hug from Chewbacca. I have so many great memories and stories; it was so great to be able to visit an area that really felt like walking onto a Star Wars planet. I found a Spotify playlist of the music in Oga's Cantina, and got the comics and the first book to keep me going when I can't actually be there. I even played the Datapad game a lot, and got almost everything unlocked.

Anyone else have happy memories of visiting? The east and west coast versions are almost identical, except the Cast Members, of course. Share your vacation stories here, or if you read the books and just want to talk about the world, I'd love to hear it. Or if you haven't gotten to go and want to ask questions, I can always use the spoiler tag for the juicy bits.
Last edit: 3 years 6 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #355266 by Carlos.Martinez3
I recently received from guest services two boxes. The first two were from the Grandparents for the children. Their fall costumes were from the the park in Florida. Then... the extra box showed up.

Attachment 890115FE-7A8D-428F-96A1-E1CCB0589866.jpeg not found

Not only were they a gift from the in-laws but a blessing and I finally got My Jedi robes. Strait from Galaxys Edge.

Ps . I am a fan and will always be.

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder,

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 6 months ago #355268 by
Replied by on topic Black Spire Outpost on Batuu
Lookin' snazzy! I really like how the robes drape, but aren't too hot. I haven't gotten a set, yet. But I'll admit it was a close call between the robes and the lightsaber. lol

More
3 years 6 months ago #355270 by Carlos.Martinez3
They ARE hot. They don’t breath - it’s like Anakin says about sand - it’s irritating and it gets into everything, but it looks great. All and all it’s a good robe. I’m happy

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi