Sand people ...

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #339830 by Carlos.Martinez3
This is a Star Wars question- if Anakin killed all the sand-people in a rage against his mothers capture ... why are there sand- people in Ep 4 on Tatooine around Luke’s home ? Didn’t Anni kill em all? Luke lives in Shmi s house - the house that Lars built.... did Anakin lie ? Or over exaggerate like Old Ben - “...he betrayed and murdered your father... “ just wondering while watching ... I know a place where this type of things are known ! Lol *wink! Help a Jeddist out lol - help me T.O.T.J.O. - your my only hope ! Hahaha

Pastor of Temple of the Jedi Order
pastor@templeofthejediorder.org
Build, not tear down.
Nosce te ipsum / Cerca trova
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Carlos.Martinez3.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #339831 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Sand people ...
I'm not sure if this addressed in the...hundreds? of games, books, comics, encyclopaedias and other whatevers in the SW brand, but I figure a reasonable guess is that he just killed one tribe? probably freed up land (and banthas?) for another tribe to move in over the next 20 years.

For the sake of some aimless internet wandering....

I found this.... https://7thstreettavern.com/tusken-raider-under-mask/

I have no idea what that website it, is appears to be...not a real website? generated by magic internet robots trying to simulate content aggregator websites? I have no idea, and I have no idea how they decided that particular mask as a tusken face, as I can't find other references to a face like that.

Still, it seems as good a guess as any as to what they might look like?
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by JamesSand.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
4 years 9 months ago #339832 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Sand people ...

JamesSand wrote: I'm not sure if this addressed in the...hundreds? of games, books, comics, encyclopaedias and other whatevers in the SW brand, but I figure a reasonable guess is that he just killed one tribe? probably freed up land (and banthas?) for another tribe to move in over the next 20 years.

You may be right about the tribe but I do memba
Anakin:
I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I HATE THEM.

Just wondering is all really - nothing big or profound

Build, not tear down.

More
4 years 9 months ago #339842 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Sand people ...
Blood rage, limited to offending tribe/clan/family is how I saw it. Otherwise how can he 'hate them' if they no longer exist... so I think he trails off into larger scope, bu his main emotion was acted on the offending tribe only.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

More
4 years 9 months ago #339849 by Carlos.Martinez3
Replied by Carlos.Martinez3 on topic Sand people ...
Makes
Sense

Build, not tear down.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 9 months ago #339856 by
Replied by on topic Sand people ...
That's exactly what it was- He didn't kill all of the Sand People in general, but he did kill the entirety of that particular band that had custody of his mother.

his rage was not only that she'd been taken by them, but that they'd been so abusive and neglectful of her well-being that he showed up just in time to watch her die.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi