Your Saber color and why?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312503 by
Replied by on topic Your Saber color and why?
My preferred blade color would be white. White contains all the colors of the spectrum and the Force is what contains all things. So my lightsaber would be representative of the Force.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #312518 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Your Saber color and why?
White blade, black hilt simple build nothing flashy. Life has a balance of light and dark and so shall I should I be a bringer of death. It is still a designed weapon.

My form would be based on continued katana practice I got no idea about what I would actually do.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Brick, , Jake Nislan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312520 by

Kobos wrote: White blade, black hilt simple build nothing flashy. Life has a balance of light and dark and so shall I should I be a bringer of death. It is still a designed weapon.

My form would be based on continued katana practice I got no idea about what I would actually do.

Once you're active again you should post some moves to the Hurricane clan!

More
6 years 3 months ago #312522 by Kobos
Replied by Kobos on topic Your Saber color and why?
Once I am up to speed will do, gonna take some time and practice agian.

What has to come ? Will my heart grow numb ?
How will I save the world ? By using my mind like a gun
Seems a better weapon, 'cause everybody got heat
I know I carry mine, since the last time I got beat
MF DOOM Books of War

Training Masters: Carlos.Martinez3 and JLSpinner
TB:Nakis
Knight of the Conclave
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312523 by
I would have green. My preferred method in any situation is diplomacy. Power and strength both have their places, but MY tools are words and logic. To open all party's minds to the other party's points of view often creates longer lasting resolution than anything else. Forcing a view onto another party just leads to resentment. But true understanding (even if they don't agree) creates a certain amount of respect for both sides and humanizes both sides.

As for my form I would go with form VI - Niman. A good blend of Force use with saber skills represents to me, a balance between the mental and physical. When Diplomacy (mental) fails, one must be capable of wielding their blade (physical) to defend themselves. Not every negotiation will be successful and it would be foolish to expect otherwise.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312560 by
Orange - It psychologically correlated to Extraversion which extrapolated across a physical, mental and social spectrum is what I need to complete my Jedi path. It’s what I picture myself with.

(Runner up being a deep dark blue which psychologically correlates to maturity which I also need)

More
6 years 3 months ago #312562 by Brick
Replied by Brick on topic Your Saber color and why?
Green,

with the exception of Obi-Wan, all the greatest Jedi have green lightsabers.

And I'm obviously one of the greats :laugh:

Apprentice to Maitre Chevalier Jedi Alexandre Orion

Moderator | Welcome Team | IP Team

IP Journal | IP Journal 2 | AP Journal | Open Journal

'The only contest any of us should be engaged in is with ourselves, to be better than yesterday'

- Knight Senan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Kobos, , Jake Nislan

More
6 years 3 months ago #312640 by MadHatter
Replied by MadHatter on topic Your Saber color and why?
My saber color would be and will be green. While I enjoy martial skill and even a good debate I prefer to meditate upon the Force. If I was a fictional Jedi I would seek to be one that explores the Force, the abilities it gives us, what its subtle call tells us etc. I would be one that seeks to develop an understanding of the Force to better guide my actions and skills.

As for saber design, I would probably have a leather and Cortosis wrapped or better if you could get it beskar metal curved-hilt lightsaber. I prefer form 2 Makashi because I am small and powerhouse fighting is not going to be my forte. Its better to end a fight with a few well-placed cuts. So Makashi with an undercurrent of Soresu would be what I train for battle.

Knight of the Order
Training Master: Jestor
Apprentices: Lama Su, Leah
Just a pop culture Jedi doing what I can
The following user(s) said Thank You: , , Jake Nislan

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312642 by
My saber color. Over a series of thought and questions I have decided over green, I am very handy with a blade but I look to learn and meditate more than to hone my saber skills . If I was fictional I would meditate apon the force. Always learn always search for peace. Always aim to better my mind my spirit and my body.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312687 by
Green for me, like an emerald green. Birthstone of the Gemini. I'm also a deep thinker and eager to learn new things. Plus, diplomacy and negotiation is my way around a conflict as I have no experience whatsoever in martial arts or swordsmanship.
I'm with Carlos on the wood hilt. I too am an admirer of nature and do a little gardening myself. Also with the last name of Oakes, different spelling but derived from "oak", how could you not go with wood?
No idea on the saber form. I'm not real familiar with all of them. If I had to choose, I guess I would pick a form more suitable for a strong defense.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi