Your Saber color and why?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312440 by
Replied by on topic Your Saber color and why?
Purple because I have a strong belief that my aura is purple. Also, the amethyst rock and it's benefits are something that I always appreciated. As you can see, even my font is purple.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312460 by
I'd have to go with green, and form 3. The best way to win a fight is to have avoided one, but if it comes to that, defense until an opening presents itself is preferable in my opinion to full on assault, and I would present the opinion that it is more in line with the teachings of the Jedi.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312466 by
Sith Sword.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_sword

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312474 by
I prefer pink (hex #ff33cc) because it speaks to me, internally. It's a color of power and playfulness, and it excites me. ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312478 by
I'd be one of those people who couldn't settle on a color. I'm not one for commitment. So, perhaps one day I'd like purple because of how it represents the struggle of light and dark within me; the next day I'd probably go with pink too. That's my preferred aspect color right now. I think if I pulled out a pink blade in a fight, somebody would be thrown off for a few seconds. haha. I would take a lot of pleasure in that.

As for form... I don't know. I quite liked whatever Luke did at the end of Return of the Jedi. Form 0, right? I'm not a fighter at all. If I were to throw a punch, it wouldn't be convincing. I'd have to think my way out of a conflict.

More
6 years 3 months ago #312482 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Your Saber color and why?
My plastic fantastic is red, but my proper one will likely be green, with a day (hi) and night (lo) intensity setting, just because while red is ideal for night, apparently animals don't see it so well (which makes it less useful to scare them off)) and the lower intensity needed for green means it's not as bad for night vision as the whites and blues. Plus of course it sits neatly in the middle of the visible spectrum so it represents 'balance' and all that.... but also maybe during the day it might mean my eyes can track blade movement with my eyes half shut :D

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #312488 by
I'm going with a yellow blade. The yellow blades were those of the temple guard, spies, and creative jedi.
I believe if you can end a conflict without bloodshed when nigotiations fail is the best aproach.
I Am also a very creative person, so that fits too. Im still learning the forms, so Shii cho is the only one i know.
I like a challenge, so i made a lightwhip. Not going well
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by . Reason: Stupid phone

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312489 by
If I get to choose then I would say purple but if I'm to believe these tests that I take it looks like I am a blue.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 3 months ago #312497 by
I think mine would be purple, because I would consider using dark side power in desperate battle if we had the power. More reasonably though, probably blue, simply because I have always been a swordsman.

More
6 years 3 months ago #312501 by FTPC
Replied by FTPC on topic Your Saber color and why?
Yellow because it is so rare and because of the Jedi Sentinel class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=92&v=OJKnM2C_f2U

Joined Monday 14 January 2015 16:03 guest -
Friday, 24, January 2015, 16:03 pm member
Wednesday may /18/2016 13:04 pm. Novice -
Thursday, July/ 17//2020 time 19:42 pm - Initiate rank-
Monday 20 Jul 2020 19:43 pm Apprintace- to Wescli Wardest
The following user(s) said Thank You: ,

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi