Who is Rey?

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #267215 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Who is Rey?
Rey is Ren's sister, and also Luke's sister!!!! :blink:

Sorry to sound crass, but I reckon Vader raped Leia in the Cloud City, being a Princess and all that, hence why he told Lando to keep her in the City (didn't want to misplace another mother like with Padme), and why Luke had so much time to complete his Jedi training before rescuing Solo. I mean... how hard would it have been to find out it was Jabba who had Solo - not very. Certainly Chewie knew of the debt, and scum leak, its what makes em scum. So Leia, hanging out with Luke on the medical frigate at the end of ESB for some reason (hint hint) eventually popped out the bub, whence it was sent off to another safe family away from the Empire and poor Solo was kept in the dark the whole time.... but now he is dead, the secret is no longer needed and those in the know can act on it.

So that explains why Ren was having a hard time... it was his sister and he knew something was different but couldn't understand what, and her being the product of two Jedi (albeit father and daughter) means she might be naturally much more powerful then Ren. If one were to consider that Luke needed a few years to train up between ESB and ROTJ, then it even better matches the age of a young Rey when she was dropped off at Jakku. Which makes it interesting to consider how the Falcon ended up on Jakku. Put everything you don't want Solo to find on the one place and you only have to keep him away from one place. I blame Leia, but she had her own reasons. To me the imbalance in the Force is lies, and this particular imbalance created the opportunity for Snoke to weasel its way into peoples inherent awareness of order and disorder, being some disorder. Manipulation of that underlying confusion breeds fear, and fear leads to etc etc the dark side.

Hehe, I just made that up though :lol:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avalon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #267216 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic Who is Rey?

Adder wrote: Rey is Ren's sister, and also Luke's sister!!!! :blink:

Sorry to sound crass, but I reckon Vader raped Leia in the Cloud City, being a Princess and all that, hence why he told Lando to keep her in the City (didn't want to misplace another mother like with Padme), and why Luke had so much time to complete his Jedi training before rescuing Solo. I mean... how hard would it have been to find out it was Jabba who had Solo - not very. Certainly Chewie knew of the debt, and scum leak, its what makes em scum. So Leia, hanging out with Luke on the medical frigate at the end of ESB for some reason (hint hint) eventually popped out the bub, whence it was sent off to another safe family away from the Empire and poor Solo was kept in the dark the whole time.... but now he is dead, the secret is no longer needed and those in the know can act on it.

So that explains why Ren was having a hard time... it was his sister and he knew something was different but couldn't understand what, and her being the product of two Jedi (albeit father and daughter) means she might be naturally much more powerful then Ren. If one were to consider that Luke needed a few years to train up between ESB and ROTJ, then it even better matches the age of a young Ren when she was dropped off at Jakku. Which makes it interesting to consider how the Falcon ended up on Jakku. Put everything you don't want Solo to find on the one place and you only have to keep him away from one place. I blame Leia, but she had her own reasons. To me the imbalance in the Force is lies, and this particular imbalance created the opportunity for Snoke to weasel its way into peoples inherent awareness of order and disorder, being some disorder. Manipulation of that underlying confusion breeds fear, and fear leads to etc etc the dark side.

So.... whatcha smoking? Will ya share? ;) :p

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #267219 by
Replied by on topic Who is Rey?

Avalonslight wrote:

Adder wrote: Rey is Ren's sister, and also Luke's sister!!!! :blink:

So that explains why Ren was having a hard time... it was his sister and he knew something was different but couldn't understand what, and her being the product of two Jedi (albeit father and daughter) means she might be naturally much more powerful then Ren. If one were to consider that Luke needed a few years to train up between ESB and ROTJ, then it even better matches the age of a young Ren when she was dropped off at Jakku. Which makes it interesting to consider how the Falcon ended up on Jakku. Put everything you don't want Solo to find on the one place and you only have to keep him away from one place. I blame Leia, but she had her own reasons. To me the imbalance in the Force is lies, and this particular imbalance created the opportunity for Snoke to weasel its way into peoples inherent awareness of order and disorder, being some disorder. Manipulation of that underlying confusion breeds fear, and fear leads to etc etc the dark side.

So.... whatcha smoking? Will ya share? ;) :p

No that actually makes a lot of sense, except the vader rape part lol. It was Leia and Hans child, a twin of Kylo but they hid one of the twins because of some new prophesy or something we dont know about yet. Its a repeat of Luke and Leia and they knew all the time that Kylo would go bad and ray was their only new hope. Luke has been waiting for Ray to come to him at the right time so she can bring the new balance to the force be defeating her twin brother or bringing him back to the light.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #267238 by
Hehe. I agree with you, but at the same time, I think Luke was just kind of the derp who washer into the wrong generation. And that's why Rey is a exist. We still got Plagueis going around impregnating people :P

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #267245 by
I read their goal is to get away from skywalker. Its a limited story. The skywalker store is a line that all the other stories will connect to or relate to.

They pan to make moves for the next 20 years, release 40 new comic book titles, netflix shows, games, novels and more. Disney is keeping the flame alive, as long as there is money in it. I bet we will see new version and reboots every 20 years - for each new generation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #267249 by
No no no

Anakin is Darth Sidious son , Luke and Leia are Anakins children , Leia fell in love with that good for nothing Solo who cheated on her with Obi Ones daughter who was sad that Luke did not want to commit to her ,,she then turned to the dark side and ...

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #267255 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic Who is Rey?

baru wrote: I read their goal is to get away from skywalker. Its a limited story. The skywalker store is a line that all the other stories will connect to or relate to.

I might believe that if there weren't thousands and thousands of years already mentioned before the age that was presented within the movies. Darth Bane is now Canon. They going to find a way to force a Skywalker in that storyline? I doubt it. Sooner or later the story's bound to splinter off and it's not going to have anything to do with the Skywalkers.

Yes, it originated with the Skywalkers, it doesn't necessarily translate to the entire story surrounding them. That move would severely limit themselves considering all the material they had to draw from...

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by Zenchi.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 4 months ago #267516 by
do you mean darth Plagius?
And it was the force that impregnated Shmi.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi