Kylo Ren's helmet

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #215310 by
Replied by on topic Kylo Ren's helmet
I don't remember it all ;) Part of learning the journey is by taking it. Research required, me thinkssss.....

However I have to ask.... How does a soldier feel when they wear their uniform into battle? Or a cop wearing their blue's when on duty? A fireman and his suite? Its a rather large psychological purpose....uniforms. Why do Jedi wear robes?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #215314 by
Replied by on topic Re:RE: Kylo Ren's helmet

Kitsu Tails wrote: I don't remember it all ;) Part of learning the journey is by taking it. Research required, me thinkssss.....

However I have to ask.... How does a soldier feel when they wear their uniform into battle? Or a cop wearing their blue's when on duty? A fireman and his suite? Its a rather large psychological purpose....uniforms. Why do Jedi wear robes?

to remember the values and practices of office, right?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #215317 by
Replied by on topic Re:RE: Kylo Ren's helmet

Entropist wrote:

Kitsu Tails wrote: I don't remember it all ;) Part of learning the journey is by taking it. Research required, me thinkssss.....

Thinking small.....

Try...

Pride
Duty
Responsibility
Respect
Companionship

Uniforms and masks are tools that tap into our inner emotions. These miscellaneous items have the power to rise the spirits or cause them to fall.

How does one feel when they see a symbol of the Nazi? Or ISIS?

A Mask that Sith wears not only strikes terror in the hearts of their enemies due to the anonymous appearance but it also gives the wearer a higher sense of power. After all, when you are anonymous...you can get away with anything.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 3 months ago #215321 by
Replied by on topic Re:RE: Re:RE: Kylo Ren's helmet

Kitsu Tails wrote:

Entropist wrote:

Thinking small.....

Try...

Pride
Duty
Responsibility
Respect
Companionship

Uniforms and masks are tools that tap into our inner emotions. These miscellaneous items have the power to rise the spirits or cause them to fall.

How does one feel when they see a symbol of the Nazi? Or ISIS?

A Mask that Sith wears not only strikes terror in the hearts of their enemies due to the anonymous appearance but it also gives the wearer a higher sense of power. After all, when you are anonymous...you can get away with anything.

well a uniform being a reminder of office is thinking small, duty and responsibility, community service are key. pride is too sinful, and respect needs to be earned through trial and practice every single occasion to warrant the uniform (mask). substance before form, practice before status

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi