Star Wars the old republic

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #185501 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic Star Wars the old republic
Bastion server for those interested. I usually hover around level 32 before I start over, but now that they have the level advanceing system I only have to play the storyline to advance my characters, I might just make it further.

rugadd

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 weeks ago #185548 by
Replied by on topic Star Wars the old republic
I actually made a character on the Bastion server yesterday... My first time trying out the PVP servers, hoping it goes well... Id ask to join you rugadd but being as I just made I wouldnt have the level to do so...

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #185572 by rugadd
Replied by rugadd on topic Star Wars the old republic
Don't count me out! Just tell me your char name. i've got people close to alot of levels...

rugadd

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 3 weeks ago #185573 by
Lol ok, my character I believe is either 2 or 3... I didnt get to spend much time on it yesterday and so far havent been on today though for sure will be later on or even in a few minutes here. The character name is the same as my name here, TraptInside, I have a few higher levels, just on different servers though, but I feel like I need to stick with the new character for a bit and go back over the basics since its been awhile since Ive played

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212802 by
I'm on jedi cov server 2 level 65 ,a 62,60 many other alts

More
8 years 4 months ago #212818 by Tellahane
I just recently started playing it again, I'm on the prophecy of 5 server, and I only play the dark side classes, just something left over from my nostalgia of playing star wars galaxies. I have a 50 marauder I had long before the expansions as a founder, just got my engy/sniper to 49, and currently working on a healer/sorc, trying to play through the story lines.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 4 months ago #212841 by
I have toons on both sides 11 character's in total , if you are a sub and create a new character you can get a instant 60 to play the knew expansion the fallen empire

Tellahane wrote: I just recently started playing it again, I'm on the prophecy of 5 server, and I only play the dark side classes, just something left over from my nostalgia of playing star wars galaxies. I have a 50 marauder I had long before the expansions as a founder, just got my engy/sniper to 49, and currently working on a healer/sorc, trying to play through the story lines.

More
8 years 4 months ago #212889 by Tellahane

james32907 wrote: I have toons on both sides 11 character's in total , if you are a sub and create a new character you can get a instant 60 to play the knew expansion the fallen empire

Tellahane wrote: I just recently started playing it again, I'm on the prophecy of 5 server, and I only play the dark side classes, just something left over from my nostalgia of playing star wars galaxies. I have a 50 marauder I had long before the expansions as a founder, just got my engy/sniper to 49, and currently working on a healer/sorc, trying to play through the story lines.

Yeah I have a slot that lets me do that I just haven't decided to do it yet, since I never got a chance to complete the story lines, plus unlocking all the buffs and all the min-maxing of stuff you gotta do even with your companions to get the most of your characters, there's quite a lot of work to do. I'd rather grind the character up and learn to play that spec and setup then to just jump right in too.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi