Why did Kreia turn to the dark side(Opinion's!!!)?

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #154779 by RyuJin
That was the hardest bit of info to get...it was difficult enough to get her to admit to training revan and all that info...I only got that one nugget once and couldn't recreate the events that lead to it...there are screen grabs somewhere online showing it though...

It's possible that her bar remaining grey was symbolic of her concealing her nature, however it's not in what is known of the sith to pass their title on to another as she did with atris...and upon arriving on korriban she admits:"korriban holds no secrets from me" then states:" if you choose to walk its surface you shall do so without me, it's difficult to balance myself here"

There are many more shades of grey than there are of black(dark) and white(light)

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by RyuJin.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #154786 by Breeze el Tierno
My sense is that Kreia was a deeply fearful woman, prone to self-deception.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
9 years 8 months ago #154790 by RyuJin
She had plenty to be afraid of, the council turned on her because of her teachings so she became sith, then the sith turned on her and stripped her of her power as she said:"to be united by hate is a fragile alliance at best", then:" I was stripped of my power, cast down...I suffered indignities" that last part sounded particularly ominous...she took countless measures to hide and protect herself and the exile...

Quotes:

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi