Darth Bane: Rule of Two

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10067 by
Darth Bane: Rule of Two was created by
This is a great book, especially if you like the Sith. The story was a good one, but I don't know if it had enough action for me. It seemed like it was building up to something, then there was nothing.

I did like the interactions between Bane and Zannah. It takes the apprentice role a whole new direction. You know that Bane cares nothing for her, but at the same time, you know he would kill for her.

I liked this one, but find one I didn't like.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10516 by
Replied by on topic Re:Darth Bane: Rule of Two
I just finished this book about a week ago, I love it. The only thing I truly didn't like was the cover art, made Bane look a lot like the old Golddust from wrestling. Also it seemed to focus more on Zannah than bane, but it did look into the Master/Apprentice relationship of sith much better than any other book I've read. Definately a good read.

DK

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #11795 by
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, he does have that 'golddust-esque' look doesn't he. I think that Zannah was made the focus because she will eventually take over. Fine with me, I want to know the line of Sith Lords up to Caedus.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12383 by
I know the some what line up of sith lord up to Caedus.
And i also have my end of the Critic done.Just to let you know that Darth Bane lived FOR SO LONG! that there is allot of info.TO MUCH.SO MUCH that i couldnt even imagine posting it all down so Ill only post the highlights and if you have questions ask and ill answer.But not till Kieran is done.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 1 month ago #12384 by
I know the some what line up of sith lord up to Caedus.
And i also have my end of the Critic done.Just to let you know that Darth Bane lived FOR SO LONG! that there is allot of info.TO MUCH.SO MUCH that i couldnt even imagine posting it all down so Ill only post the highlights and if you have questions ask and ill answer.But not till Kieran is done.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi