The Dragon Particle

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #172001 by
The Dragon Particle was created by
http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/518510/Aliens-do-exist-scientists-find-proof-of-life-in-space

An interesting read, hopefully more discoveries like this will present themselves. What is everyone's theories on this mysterious particle? The views of the article seem to believe it is not of this planet, however, there will always be skeptics.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #172004 by Tarran
Replied by Tarran on topic The Dragon Particle
Well, I dunno... I mean, it's not like a lot of data is presented. But yeah, the *illusion* of data is presented - that " ...the scientists who made the incredible find insist there is no way it could have blown up into space from our planet" - *who* are these scientists, and *why* couldn't it have gotten thrown up into the atmosphere?

I mean, yeah, maybe... but in order for me to take that online text as infallible canon, it not only would require a leap of faith from me, but *BLIND* faith.

And yeah, in all naked truth, for all I know, it's all actual-factual, as stated. There's just no data to 100% *know* so ;)

But it sure seems Hella-cool! And perhaps in time, more pertinent data will be revealed on it - I'd sure love to see that! :D

I'm certainly a believer (more than, I'd say) in "life out there", and sentient beings other than human... I need no convincing of that, myself. But I hunger for more raw data for self-studious discernment... while the spark-lighting speak of the article makes conjectural assumptions, that's no evil thing... but it shows me there ought to be more coming on the topic soon, and thankfully, you pointed it out, so I'll be on the watch for it in the news - THANKS!! :D

"A New Hope" ahahahaha this really kicks ass :D

I dunno... *I'M* kinda excited :D

Apprentice to J. K. Barger

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 5 months ago #172048 by
Replied by on topic The Dragon Particle

Tarran wrote: Well, I dunno... I mean, it's not like a lot of data is presented. But yeah, the *illusion* of data is presented - that " ...the scientists who made the incredible find insist there is no way it could have blown up into space from our planet" - *who* are these scientists, and *why* couldn't it have gotten thrown up into the atmosphere?

I mean, yeah, maybe... but in order for me to take that online text as infallible canon, it not only would require a leap of faith from me, but *BLIND* faith.

And yeah, in all naked truth, for all I know, it's all actual-factual, as stated. There's just no data to 100% *know* so ;)

But it sure seems Hella-cool! And perhaps in time, more pertinent data will be revealed on it - I'd sure love to see that! :D

I'm certainly a believer (more than, I'd say) in "life out there", and sentient beings other than human... I need no convincing of that, myself. But I hunger for more raw data for self-studious discernment... while the spark-lighting speak of the article makes conjectural assumptions, that's no evil thing... but it shows me there ought to be more coming on the topic soon, and thankfully, you pointed it out, so I'll be on the watch for it in the news - THANKS!! :D

"A New Hope" ahahahaha this really kicks ass :D

I dunno... *I'M* kinda excited :D

I agree, however I tend to find this evidence more believe able simply because of that fact that its a distinguished person, opposed to a regular Joe looking at the ISS feed, and claiming something he saw was a UFO. Lol.

I'm right there with you as well. Even in my Christian days I was always saying that if there was no life in space, what would be the purpose of creating all these other planets? My alien theories are a little different then most, I tend to take it a step further. We compare the possibility of life on other planets, to a planets ability to sustain human life. However, if there are other life amongst us, I doubt they'd be very human at all. Example, sea creatures can survive in places we can not. Who is to say a planet that might not be habitable to us, would not be habitable to another species? ;)

More
9 years 5 months ago #172143 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic The Dragon Particle

THIS astonishing image is the long-awaited proof that alien life DOES exist, scientists have sensationally claimed.

THIS astonishing statement is the long-predicted proof that unreliable nonsense WILL inevitably follow.

Anyone who passed middle school chemistry, can nothing but laugh at the preposterous suggestion that this particle made of "carbon and oxygen... is therefore not a piece of cosmic or volcanic dust", even if for some ambiguous reason one were to grant that carbon and oxygen are - as the article calls them - "the building blocks of life".

Of course, Professor Wainwright and his team know better - because they went to school at some point in their respective lives and managed to learn something before they went on.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #172145 by Zenchi
Replied by Zenchi on topic The Dragon Particle
Where's the dragon? Lol, looks more like something I scrubbed out of my toilet last week... :laugh:

My Word is my Honor, and my Honor is my Life ~ Sturm Brightblade
Passion, yet Serenity
Knighted Apprentice Arisaig
TM- RyuJin
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Zenchi.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi