Another Thinking Concept (part 2)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #79855 by
Again, nothing in here is proven factual. This is all theory based in a knowledge of science and religion. Enjoy.

The God and Poly God Theory

Ok, so I understand that the title is weird. But I promise, I will try to make it all as clear as day by the end of the post.

We have discussed our initial concept. Intelligences. And you offered some very valuable insight. But here I offer you a more advanced version of that lesson.

So, I will stray from the above briefly to say, this is highly religious. Consider all the major religions of the world and throughout history. Most have 1 God, some have many Gods. And each religion gives discredit to their brother and sister religions because they aren’t true, or correct, or they are pagan, or heathenistic. But what if they were all just a little bit true?

I’m going to ask you to strip away all former notions of religions right now. Just focus on the basic deep doctrine of each religion, and the facts that we KNOW. (for example: The Greeks worshiped multiple gods. Fact. And some eastern philosophies believe in reincarnation. Basic principle/doctrine of those religions) Take away all the bullshit parts (and you know as well as I that there are plenty because men are not perfect). Keep these basic, simple truths in your mind and we will get back to them in a bit.

So, we understand that matter can not be created, nor can it be destroyed. This is why science has not successfully created dark matter in the Cern Super Collider. All matter can do is be manipulated and changed. Which begs the following questions:

If we are all made up of these intelligences, who or what manipulated them into us? How did the universe get created? Is our universe TRULY the only universe? What happens when we die?

In our first discussion, I asked briefly about these intelligences for brainstorming questions. Do they store memories and feelings? Can they communicate with other intelligences? What are their limitations? What are these little intelligences capable of exactly?
Has the answer been right in front of us this whole time?

Take the belief of reincarnation for example. We are born and reborn, and once we get it right, we reach a state of nirvana. So, here’s where I need you to stretch your mind with me…
What if, the multiverse theory is true, but not the sense that we understand it. I’m not saying that there are multiple universes that correspond with ours in the present time, but think. In the beginning there was nothing. Then a flash of light…then the universe. So, what if there wasn’t nothing, but our universe just hadn’t been created yet. All those intelligences had to come from somewhere. Why couldn’t they have come from another universe. And all those “past lives” are just the memories that these intelligences have stored from being the matter for something else, in another time before they were formed to create the person they are now in this universe.

So you’re wondering why I chose to name it what I did. Well, here’s the most controversial part of this whole idea path. Everyone accuses Mormons of believing in multiple Gods. Which, is true, but it isn’t true in the sense that most understand. It’s a super in depth doctrine that we can neither prove, nor deny. Most Mormons don’t even know what the real doctrine behind the theory is anyways. So please know that this, plus the belief in multiple current Gods is where I formulated this next part.

Every religion believes in a Supreme God. One God that ranks higher than all the other Gods or just one God total. Most people can not deny that there is a governing force, or forces that dictate the function and flow of everything. So let’s assume that there is a God of this universe. Just one God. That assumption below begs the following questions:
Where did this God come from? What or who is this God?

So I present to you the heart of the theory. The skewed multiverse theory I spoke about. The universes that existed or exist where intelligences once made up all the things of that universe, but now make up ours. Well, what if the Greeks, the Chinese, the Christians…what if NONE of them are wrong? Why can’t there be one God to a universe. One supreme defining force per unit. And assuming the multiverse theory is true, that would mean multiple Gods.

Once we have a greater working knowledge of these intelligences, we will understand how to manipulate them. Just like the monks, the druids, the pagans. They have found ways to channel into intelligences of the earth and sky and communicate their will to the will of the forces around us. And once we understand how to communicate these intelligences, we may just discover “psychic powers” and superhuman-esk abilities.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #79895 by
Hmmm, probably going to be thinking about this topic for a while.

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
11 years 4 months ago #79901 by ren

So, we understand that matter can not be created, nor can it be destroyed.

If by matter you mean atoms, then yes they can.

This is why science has not successfully created dark matter in the Cern Super Collider. All matter can do is be manipulated and changed.

They havent even tried yet!

I must say I struggle to see how the cyclic model, mass energy equivalence and conservation have anything to do with psychic powers.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #79904 by
Our assumptions on matter are fairly limited as it is.

The higgs boson for example. We don't know alot about it, but it apperently is what makes matter heavy.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by .

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #79910 by
...or the universe was created by the Christian God

I don't see anything that points more to your ideas Perris than I do to the claims of someone saying that their 'God' created everything and that your ideas are wrong...

While philosophical discussions can be interesting they yield little practical results

That is aside from having an interesting discussion

But of course people are free to believe as they like :)

Andy, scientists don't really have 'assumptions' on the Higgs Boson. There are hypotheses that are based on versions of the Higgs Boson but that is why they are trying to find out more information on it

Now that its been proven to exist research will confirm and deny the various hypotheses surrounding it and reduce the vary variability that we account for

• ren
    Registered
More
11 years 4 months ago #79912 by ren
I'm amazed we (I mean, a couple of human beings out of the billions that currently exist) have managed to create technology that not only smashes sub-atomic particles but also can get a reading from it. I wouldnt be surprised if those guys created http as a three-word story joke during their fag breaks... and then went on to create anti-hydrogen atoms to annoy their manager. :silly:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #79913 by

ren wrote:

So, we understand that matter can not be created, nor can it be destroyed.

If by matter you mean atoms, then yes they can.

Well, the simple answer is matter cannot be created or destroyed.

The more complicated answer is that in some nuclear reactions particles can be converted into energy like in a hydrogen bomb. If that happened to your atoms you would have said they were destroyed. If you consider the familiar equation E=mc2 it means there is an equivalence between matter and energy.

• ren
    Registered
More
11 years 4 months ago #79915 by ren
except CERN created antimatter and we know what that does... nuclear reactions however do not destroy particles, it's transmutation, the energy created (or required) by(for) transmutation is great, but the particles are not created or destroyed.

The following user(s) said Thank You:

More
11 years 4 months ago #79937 by Wescli Wardest
The Higgs Boson theory gave us an explanation as to why sub-atomic particles with zero mass could attract to one another and create the effects we perceive as mass. (which is what give substance to matter) The theory is just that, a theory and not proven. Even now in its current state it has flaws and scientists are already looking for a better explanation.

As to the destruction of matter, it can be converted to energy and energy to matter. During these conversions there is a loss of energy at the sub atomic level. Mass means invariant mass and it can be destroyed and created that can be seen in the annihilation of a low energy and high energy electron-poistron pair (equation 1 is an annihilation of a low-energy pair whereas 2 and 3 are high energy pairs).

1) e+e- → γγ

2) e+e- → uû (π°) *

3) e+e- → μ+μ-

*I couldn't find the correct ascii symbols for antiquarks

In these equation the mass on left hand side of the equation totals 1.022 Mev/c2, but on the right hand-side the mass is 1)0 2)1.057 3)2.114, so obviously the mass has changed during these annihilations.

As long as you understand though that invariant mass is essentially 'mass-energy' and can be converted back and forth between other sorts of energy (e.g. K.E.).

And yes… particles are created and stored at CERN that have been named antimatter. It is just a very hard, slow and expensive process.

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion,

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 4 months ago #79964 by

Wescli Wardest wrote: The Higgs Boson theory gave us an explanation as to why sub-atomic particles with zero mass could attract to one another and create the effects we perceive as mass. (which is what give substance to matter) The theory is just that, a theory and not proven.

Theory: "a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment."

Hypothesis: "a proposed explanation for a phenomenon... to be a scientific hypothesis, the scientific method requires that one can test it"

The two are not interchangeable

Gravity is "just a theory" but I dare you to jump off a skyscraper...

equivalence between matter and energy.

What E=MC^2 (which is actually a simplification) shows, among other things, is that matter is simply a very condensed form of energy

Energy cannot be created or destroyed (kind of) but matter most certainly can be created, destroyed, changed, altered and temporarily spawned into existence in complete vacuums for very brief periods of time

Energy: "Energy is the capacity of a physical system to perform work. Energy exists in several forms such as heat, kinetic or mechanical energy, light, potential energy, electrical, or other forms."

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi