Infinity within the finite

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
2 years 8 months ago #362300 by
Replied by on topic Infinity within the finite

Gisteron wrote: This is all to say, in short: If something is here left unclear, and you, dear reader, are curious to clear it up, by all means, ask, and feel no shame in having to.

Indeed one of my favourite wisdom's is from Confucius

“The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life.”

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
2 years 8 months ago #362301 by
Replied by on topic Infinity within the finite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF8E_ybR-X0

More
2 years 8 months ago #362309 by Gisteron
Replied by Gisteron on topic Infinity within the finite
So I went through this lastmost video and made some notes, mostly on the first half of it, where the presenter was still talking about physics, since I'm insufficiently informed to comment on much of the rest... However, since you mention none of it in your post, nor inquire for anyone's opinion on any of it, I'm not sure how much relevance to the subject at hand any of my comments would have. Was this posted up for discussion, or is this strictly for our enjoyment and no critical review? Of course, even outside of your intent in posting it, if someone else wishes to chat about the contents, I could, too, present what I have.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #362401 by Adder
Replied by Adder on topic Infinity within the finite
Fractals are fun, reminds me of using the schools Video camera to mess around with loop delay within visual feedback.
Anyway, it's what I call an example of Form 5 :side: or maybe Form 7.. still WIP'ing that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affine_transformation

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi