Personal Experiences in Bodily Energy Manipulation

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 days ago #144332 by
In my past I had a teacher who demonstrated how to move someone's qi/chi/ki. I was a subject of this demonstration a couple of times.
The demonstration was as follows:

The instructor had the subject stand up as they usually would or how they desired to.
He then directed the subject to raise one of their arms in a parallel position with the ground (usually he suggested their dominant hand if they couldn't decide).
My instructor held up two fingers (index and middle) and placed his body in a position where he might get the best leverage.
He then placed the two fingers in the wrist area of the arm.
He followed with applying downward pressure to the subjects arm.
The demonstrator would put out the best effort to move the arm downward
The subjects arm (more often than not) would move a little, if not barely budge.
The instructor then released the force on the arm and asked the subject felt as though the instructor was making a solid effort. The subject said, "yes".

The instructor then told the subject to relax and breathe naturally.
The instructor began to move his hands from the subjects face and moved his hands with effort as if he was moving something fairly difficult to move. His hands would follow the body from the head, to the neck, shoulders, upper arm, forearm, and passed the hand.
At this point the instructor's hands looked as if they were holding something.
The instructor would bring his hands up to his facial area and breathe in deeply as his hands met his face.
The hands would "let go" and relax for a moment before they were placed on the subject's face again.
The process would continue for a few minutes (usually between 3 and 10 minutes).
The instructor would relax again after his hands met his face when he was finished.

The instructor asked the subject to raise his arm again in the same fashion as the previous display of strength.
The instructor placed his body and two fingers in the same positions and applied downward pressure once more.
This time the subject's arm would give no resistance and appeared (and felt) like they weren't resisting at all.
The instructor then asked if the subject would like his energy back.
The subject said yes.

The instructor told the subject to stand up and breathe naturally as he did before.
This time the instructor would do the reverse of the process he demonstrated before.
(Struggling to push something associated with his breath outward, hands following the reverse path of before [hand, forearm, upper arm, shoulder, neck, face] etc.)
This process took about the same duration of time as the previous process.

Once finished the instructor would ask the subject to go through the same actions as the strength demonstration (stand up and hold arm out).
The instructor would assume the same previous stances in order to apply pressure with the two fingers.
The instructor then applied pressure upon the arm.
The arm would not move no matter how much pressure he would exert.

The actions taken were that the instructor stole his bodily energy, and gave the energy back.

Not long after the demonstration I attempted the same demonstration on my friends and family. I would genuinely try on each strength test to move the arm (depending on how much time I took on the subject [more time usually caused em to exert less effort]). I was surprised to see the demonstration actually worked when I made my attempts.

This topic is not a subject for attention by any means. I assume no "magical" powers or abilities. I am just interested in how others have personally seen other demonstrations of the type. Or if someone has any input or experiences with a similar demonstration.

~MTFBWYA

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 days ago - 10 years 5 days ago #144333 by Adder
Sounds a bit like what they do in Applied Kinesiology ? I tried that a few times (why not!) but it was taking too long to reach a diagnosis so I stopped before she worked out a cause to my problem. The idea was to try lots of different potential causes and measure the bodies reaction to it - assuming that the problem would cause weakness (or perhaps strength!?) to be noticed.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 10 years 5 days ago by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 5 days ago #144335 by

Adder wrote: Sounds a bit like what they do in Applied Kinesiology ? I tried that a few times (why not!) but it was taking too long to reach a diagnosis so I stopped before she worked out a cause to my problem. The idea was to try lots of different potential causes and measure the bodies reaction to it - assuming that the problem would cause weakness (or perhaps strength!?) to be noticed.

I've looked into applied kinesiology as well. It doesn't feel or act the same as what my experiences have been :unsure:

I am unable to explain the cause of the experience. I just know the process, theory, and the results.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #146729 by
I was born energetically sensitive and have a natural ability to manipulate energy (my presence alone actually disperses clouds of dark energy). Not that this makes me special, because really everybody can use energy like this, they just have to exercise it like a muscle, and like a muscle, supplement with nutrients (lots of meditation). Meditation will increase sensitivity and awareness, which is necessary for energy work, because you can't manipulate the energy if you don't know where it is.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by . Reason: additional information

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi