Animal Totem/Spirit Animal exercises

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #119645 by
I just did Councillor Marks exercise and wow, I will surely make a journal entry about it. I don't know much about spirit animals at all but I know what I felt and saw during the experience.

For any wondering the animal that came to me was a lynx. I'm not entirely sure what that means but the experience felt intense and amazing.

May the Force be with you,
Rai

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #119767 by

mdk wrote: Let me guess... :dry:
A coyote ?
:laugh:

Hahahah, actually no!! Good try though. :lol:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #119769 by
Mine would be neil patrick harris. Or fight club era brad pitt.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
10 years 6 months ago #119770 by
For me my spiritual animal cane to me a long time ago. The animal that came to me was a timber wolf. He has come to me through dreams and just has been a voice to me through out the years. But at one point I pushed his guidance away. And I will say that after listening to that file he is showing up himself but is extremely shy. So thank you

More
10 years 6 months ago #119776 by Lykeios Little Raven

Veltra wrote: For me my spiritual animal cane to me a long time ago. The animal that came to me was a timber wolf. He has come to me through dreams and just has been a voice to me through out the years. But at one point I pushed his guidance away. And I will say that after listening to that file he is showing up himself but is extremely shy. So thank you

I have the same spirit animal! ^__^ And its also my favorite animal: canis lupis.

“Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.” -Zhuangzi

“Though, as the crusade presses on, I find myself altogether incapable of staying here in saftey while others shed their blood for such a noble and just cause. For surely must the Almighty be with us even in the sundering of our nation. Our fight is for freedom, for liberty, and for all the principles upon which that aforementioned nation was built.” - Patrick “Madman of Galway” O'Dell

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
10 years 6 months ago #119894 by RyuJin
I've known my animal spirit since I was 16...a very large grey wolf...and the name fenris kept coming up...this was before I knew who fenris was...he came in a dream and whenever he arrived I experienced everything through his eyes, running, hunting, anything...recently he brought me to my totem spirit in a dream....a dragon that transformed into a man then said: " call my name" before disappearing in the mist...I'm still trying to figure out the name...obviously I already know it or his message would have been different...gotta love the cryptic nature of the spirit realm...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lykeios Little Raven

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
3 years 9 months ago #352997 by
A few years ago I had strange dreams about a wolf, and it was always the same: I would follow the wolf through a forest until it led me to a clearing, something about it made me happy and helped me move on from the loss of my cat. During this, my mom took me to a meditation class which enabled you to communicate with your spirit animal, I didn't believe in this sort of thing back then, but I ended up seeing the doe from my dreams, and it made sense, this wolf had been protecting me from sadness. That's how I found out my spirit animal was a wolf. Sometimes I feel this is inaccurate as I sometimes have a hot temper, but I always end up calming down, and my mind is often clearer than before.

More
3 years 9 months ago #353000 by Rosalyn J
I met my Spirit Animal (I think?) a couple of months into the Jedi Path. It's a really large spider called Queen Mother.

Meh I said I think

Pax Per Ministerium
[img

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi