A Disturbance?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #48556 by
A Disturbance? was created by
Is anyone else feeling this solar storm? I'm experiencing sensitivity to sight and sound, as well as a head ache. Not sure if it's related, but I also don't believe in coincidence :sick:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #48563 by
Replied by on topic Re: A Disturbance?
I won't say its in correlation to the storm, but I've been feeling some negative physical symptoms the last couple of days especially.

• RyuJin
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • The Path of Ignorance is Paved with Fear
More
12 years 3 months ago #48572 by RyuJin
Replied by RyuJin on topic Re: A Disturbance?
i've felt nothing out of the ordinary...and i've not seen any abnormal behavior from the animals either...when ever i feel something bad nature-wise i always look at the animals to verify...it's an old trick i've been using my whole life...animals are more in tune with nature then humans...

Warning: Spoiler!

Quotes:
Warning: Spoiler!

J.L.Lawson,Master Knight, M.div, Eastern Studies S.I.G. Advisor (Formerly Known as the Buddhist Rite)
Former Masters: GM Kana Seiko Haruki , Br.John
Current Apprentices: Baru
Former Apprentices:Adhara(knight), Zenchi (knight)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #48576 by
'Sensitivity to light and sound with a headache are symptoms of a migraine.' Kendalina pointed out, 'And, wouldn'tcha know it, some causes include changes in barometric pressure, stress, and bright lights and loud sounds.'

"Thank you, Doctor Obvious." Jack mumbled, fumbling for her advil. Kendalina grinned, remorselessly.

'You're welcome.'

More
12 years 3 months ago #48577 by Wescli Wardest
Replied by Wescli Wardest on topic Re: A Disturbance?
I was thinking that a sensitivity to light and sound with a headache was a sure sign of a hangover! :P

The difference I have noticed, I'm not certain it has anything to do with the solar storm, is the mild winter we are having. And I wonder what kind of summer we will have. Especialy since last summer was so intense here in Texas.

Monastic Order of Knights

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #48578 by
It was weird the morning after the really big one. My chiropractor got pepper sprayed and hit over the head with a club in his office by some dude he didn't even know. One of my clients told me something really spooky, her husbands sister wants full control over her ailing mother's medicine and physical care (when what she really wants is inheritance). Crazy stuff man!

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
12 years 3 months ago #48579 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re: A Disturbance?
That client's sister in law might have been [strike]seduced by the da[/strike] influenced by that solar activity... No-one lets old people be rich (or just own a house) and live, anymore.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #48581 by
Well, the weird thing is, I wasn't the only one experiencing weird stuff. Then another one of my friends almost died cuz her Vespa slid out from under her on a major California road. You know, rarely does crap just poor down on everybody I know like that. The only thing I can attribute it to are the heavens!

• ren
    Registered
  • Not anywhere near the back of the bus
More
12 years 3 months ago #48585 by ren
Replied by ren on topic Re: A Disturbance?

one of my friends almost died cuz her Vespa slid out from under her on a major California road. You know, rarely does crap just poor down on everybody I know like that.

On vespas It's so common it's considered a feature. Your friend should get rid of it, hose things are really dangerous. the wheels are tiny.

Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
12 years 3 months ago #48590 by
Well, I think she totaled it, anyway! Not sure how she's gonna get to work now.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi