Temporary Leave of Absence

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 9 months ago #339785 by
Hello All! For the past few months, I have been battling several personal and health reasons that have progressively gotten worse. I recently busted my knee, screwed up some personal relationships, blamed myself for things I shouldn't, and lost some emotional and physical attachment to this community. Even though my journey here has been long, frustrating, joyful, and an enjoyment, I must take a temporary break for a little while, or at least until I get some things straightened out. I promise I will be back soon. If I don't for reasons I cannot control, I will notify you all as such. In the meantime, I will continue my duties as knight offline. If anyone needs me or my services(out of emergencies only), they can reach me by PM and I will get back to you ASAP! For some of you, I have been a burden, a basket case, and a complainer, and for that, I'm truly sorry. Always a pleasure and hope to be back soon!

Yours in Service,
Peace

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 9 months ago #339786 by
Replied by on topic Temporary Leave of Absence
I almost forgot! If you wanna talk about it, my pm inbox is always open!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 7 months ago #340520 by
Replied by on topic Temporary Leave of Absence
After some time, I've made my decision. The last several years here have been wonderful and so welcoming. I've learned and grown beyond my limits, exceeded my learning capacity, and developed relationships. I couldn't thank any of you enough for that. However, my last few weeks have been super hectic and dealing with horrible personal issues that I wish would go away. Before taking my leave, I thought it was temporary, and I apologize ahead of time. But this is the time where I start a new journey and move on with my life. If you wish to contact me for any reason, please pm me for my personal email address. Otherwise, May the force be with you all. I would like that my account be deleted and stripped from all titles, oaths, etc. within a few weeks just in case others need my email. Thanks again!!

Peace

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi