Temporary Leave of Absence

More
16 Jun 2019 20:41 #339785 by peace
Hello All! For the past few months, I have been battling several personal and health reasons that have progressively gotten worse. I recently busted my knee, screwed up some personal relationships, blamed myself for things I shouldn't, and lost some emotional and physical attachment to this community. Even though my journey here has been long, frustrating, joyful, and an enjoyment, I must take a temporary break for a little while, or at least until I get some things straightened out. I promise I will be back soon. If I don't for reasons I cannot control, I will notify you all as such. In the meantime, I will continue my duties as knight offline. If anyone needs me or my services(out of emergencies only), they can reach me by PM and I will get back to you ASAP! For some of you, I have been a burden, a basket case, and a complainer, and for that, I'm truly sorry. Always a pleasure and hope to be back soon!

Yours in Service,
Peace

Senior Knight of the Order; Ordained Clergy Person
The following user(s) said Thank You: Neaj Pa Bol, Karn, ren, Rosalyn J, elizabeth, Carlos.Martinez3, Loudzoo, Squint

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jun 2019 21:51 #339786 by peace
Replied by peace on topic Temporary Leave of Absence
I almost forgot! If you wanna talk about it, my pm inbox is always open!

Senior Knight of the Order; Ordained Clergy Person
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.