Spring Time Soon!!

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #233807 by
Spring Time Soon!! was created by
Its almost spring time here!!! We have bright warm sunshine and almost 60 weather, grass is looking green and my flower pots are slowly finding their appropriate places.

Today husbands work had a bomb threat! :woohoo: (this is not uncommon) They asked him to come home for an hour and return to determine status....If it is not resolved and he has to come home again, we are going to take the kids to the lake. Sick or not I am going danggit! :laugh:

What are your plans for the spring? Planting a Garden? Going on vacation? Spring Cleaning?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #233808 by
Replied by on topic Spring Time Soon!!
Spring cleaning !! cupboard by cupboard , room by room , have not had one in a few years haha

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #233809 by
I hear ya!!! I need to do the same. Our three trouble places....Laundry Room, shed and Garage....We will have to buy a dumpster. Bon Fire at my place! Anyone want to come help haul big heavy stuff? I'll make cookies! XD haha J/K

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #233814 by
loll i have this turning cupboard in the kitchen and some honey spilled on it ages ago and every time i need spices of a little pan i see it , its driving me mad when i see it but when i close it , ..........its gone hahaha

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #233819 by
hahaha!! Better clean that soon! With spring comes bugs and bugs LOVE Honey! hahaha!

More
8 years 2 months ago #233836 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic Spring Time Soon!!
my plan for spring is to move.
Sort my house, job and start again, somewhere new.
Oh and am ditching facebook and online crap that I dont need or just doesnt work with life.
:)
should be fun

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #233842 by
Moving is such a hassle!!! But always a great start to life! I wish you luck!

I had a friend that recently deleted facebook.....then came back. He left this as a message on his status. Just something to concider :) I find i can maintain all the crap by doing monthly friend list purges :)

1.) It is hard as crap to deactivate a facebook account. It keeps trying to reactivate itself. If you have used facebook to log into a web page, that webpage can reactivate your account. So remember that if you use spotify or something.
2.) Facebook has kind of become a default communications tool. not having a facebook account is like not having a mail box.
3.) 99% of what happens on facebook does not matter. Truely the only thing i found myself being left out of the loop on was planning things in my social groups. everything else did not matter at all.

More
8 years 2 months ago #233845 by Amaya
Replied by Amaya on topic Spring Time Soon!!
didnt think of that but wont be having internet in new place so if friends want to keep in touch they will have to phone... or.. write lol
hey or visit.

Everything is belief
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #233846 by

Trisskar wrote: hahaha!! Better clean that soon! With spring comes bugs and bugs LOVE Honey! hahaha!

Yeahhhh i know its driving me nuts. I cannot get to it unless i break the little doors haha because the thing turns away when i approach the spot where the honey is loll it sort of leaked in there ...the ants must love it loll

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 2 months ago #233847 by

elizabeth wrote: didnt think of that but wont be having internet in new place so if friends want to keep in touch they will have to phone... or.. write lol
hey or visit.

Hey! Id visit if I could! Where you moving to?

Marta - Is it possible to take the door off? That sucks!! i never liked those type of drawers XD mine broke so its just waisted space...i wish I could replace it!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi