The Grateful Thread

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #250023 by
Replied by on topic The Grateful Thread
Since I am all for lobbying to increase the post count in this thread (to destroy the Rant thread), I will tell you what it is here. haha.

I am grateful for it... so it counts.

Every year, there are a number of gatherings across this great world of ours. You are probably most familiar with the TOTJO gathering that happened in the UK not too long ago.

In the US, we have some too. This year, there was one in California, there was a Midwest Regional, and there will be a National Gathering next week in Illinois. Last year, there was a National and a Colorado Gathering (at least, maybe have been one more?).

There isn't one organization that does it all either. In terms of the "national", they were started by Moonshadow (a Jedi who is totally offline now) [as stated below in Triss's, they were started by Mindas in 2000], and then sort of morphed to Kitsu (Trisskar here, she probably has more to say about it than I do... I'm not totally up to snuff on my Gathering history like she would be), and have now sort of morphed into Diamond Firefist and Angelus with the Jedi Federation hosting them.

And, the regionals have been hosted by any number of people. Jax Meyer from Texas and now Colorado has organized some gatherings.

I am taking the concept of the Gathering and reversing it with my Jedi Pilgrimage I'm doing next year! I am hoping to travel across the country and stay with Jedi families across our great nation.

Here are some links to the gathering stuff: https://www.facebook.com/events/571551452996869/
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by .

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #250024 by

Connor L. wrote: In terms of the "national", they were started by Moonshadow (a Jedi who is totally offline now)

Aaaactually.....It was started by Mindas Ar'ran in the year of 2000 ;) Just....Ahem....*Cough*....saying ;) Moonshadow and I worked together since 2002, even though she did alot of the logistics I was there in the background helping with cooking and all the things the Jedi didn't want to do :-p

ANYWAYS!!! Sooooo Off topic!!! As penance...Ummmm....

I AM GRATEFUL FOR........ Understanding and loving husbands who puts up with my shinanigans.

And pain meds.

really really grateful for pain meds right meow....
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by .

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #250025 by Proteus
Replied by Proteus on topic The Grateful Thread
I'm grateful for the code... particularly

Ignorance, yet Knowledge

:)

“For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.”
― Bruce Lee

House of Orion
Offices: Education Administration
TM: Alexandre Orion | Apprentice: Loudzoo (Knight)

The Book of Proteus
IP Journal | Apprentice Volume | Knighthood Journal | Personal Log
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Proteus.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alexandre Orion

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #250028 by

Trisskar wrote: Aaaactually.....It was started by Mindas Ar'ran in the year of 2000 ;) Just....Ahem....*Cough*....saying ;) Moonshadow and I worked together since 2002, even though she did alot of the logistics I was there in the background helping with cooking and all the things the Jedi didn't want to do :-p

See! This is why I need to invoke you to this thread. hahah. Thank you. :)

More
7 years 8 months ago #250030 by Avalon
Replied by Avalon on topic The Grateful Thread
My puppy is starting to feel better finally. It's a small thing, but it's one less thing for me to worry about.

Not all those who wander are lost
Studies Journal | Personal Journal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenchi, Yugen, Leah Starspectre

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #250044 by
Grateful that i saw Skylar again , she is my itty bitty stray cat ,she is really small and adorable and when i dont see her for a few days i really worry so i was happy to see her last night , sitting next to the empty food tray ,...waiting (judging lollzz haha) "where is my food "??

More
7 years 8 months ago #250058 by Edan
Replied by Edan on topic The Grateful Thread
I'm grateful that I can read the posts of certain members hearing their own voices :)

It won't let me have a blank signature ...
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #250102 by
I'm grateful for personal grace.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #250103 by
Grateful for a wonderful day with my family.

Grateful that I have a new family, now.

Grateful for conscious attachment.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
7 years 8 months ago #250114 by
I am grateful to take initiative :)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi