• Adder
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • 7 minds, 5 trials and 3 pillars.
More
12 years 5 months ago #44453 by Adder
Here is a modified front cover from the book "The Jedi Path" to replace the logo with the Temple's logo. I used the image from; http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Jedi_Path:_A_Manual_for_Students_of_the_Force

[IMG

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #44456 by Wescli Wardest
That's nice!

Did you do that?

If so, how?

Monastic Order of Knights

• Adder
  • Topic Author
  • Master
  • Master
    Registered
  • 7 minds, 5 trials and 3 pillars.
More
12 years 5 months ago #44457 by Adder
Yea I made it for my iPad background, its not a perfect fit but its good enough for me so I thought I'd share it. I've got an old copy of Photoshop from when I was in the biz, so I just copied enough of the leather to cover the logo bits, positioned it in the centre, cut the white out of the logo and adjusted it down to match the text brightness, then copied the shape of the rest of the logo and cut it from the leather, discard excess and then add effects to the leather logo to give the look of depth and light source to match the rest of the image.

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu

More
12 years 5 months ago #44459 by Wescli Wardest
I do a LOT of modeling and programming in Pro-E, but I've never done texture. It looks great to me and I'm going to find mmyself a copy of Photoshop. I've heard of it before but never seen it applied.

Looks good.

Monastic Order of Knights
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adder

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi