+1

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #195897 by
Replied by on topic Personal Sigils
Taking a bit of a short breather for a day or two after completing Lesson 1 of the IP before start the next sigil, sorry for the delay.

More
8 years 10 months ago #195900 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic Personal Sigils
Stop apologizing for completely appropriate and respectable delays! What kind of community do you think we are where we wouldn't understand!? :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: steamboat28, Jestor, Edan, Breeze el Tierno

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #195906 by

CryojenX wrote: Taking a bit of a short breather for a day or two after completing Lesson 1 of the IP before start the next sigil, sorry for the delay.

I would like to add to the lovely words of Tellahane: CryojenX, I feel happy when seeing your words. Or, as we would say in dutch, you are gezellig! I do not like to see that you try to push yourself and becoming less happy. I will not feel less happy if you take time to do other things than making Sigils. Art is a window to the soul, claimed by many, your art work is beautiful. Please do not feel bad about it.. Be proud, wear it like a cloak of pride, few people can draw like you do. ;)
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #195922 by
Thank you. Both of you. I suppose it's an old habit lingering from days when my life was a bit more of a hostile environment. I will change this. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #195939 by
I've got to say, your work is pretty awesome! :cheer: I love sigils, but I could never make one that didn't look like utter poop. :blush: Keep on being awesome!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #195963 by
Awesome work, and a great inspiration! I may have to put some effort in creating my own (not that it would be anywhere near as nice as your stuff!)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 10 months ago #195964 by

Rick D wrote: Awesome work, and a great inspiration! I may have to put some effort in creating my own (not that it would be anywhere near as nice as your stuff!)

I'd love to see what you come up with. Every person has their own unique style, and can nurture their abilities to become the best they can at what they do. To be honest, the real secret to the sigils I make all comes down to line thickness, it creates a stark contrast that is pleasing to the eye. I find all of my sigils look quite feeble in the early construction phase, until I begin fleshing the lines out and adding little flourishes. ;)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
8 years 9 months ago #197787 by
While the subject is on my mind, I'd like to apologize to those I still haven't gotten to. I seem to have come up against a wall of artists block so to speak. I'm hoping it doesn't last too long. :dry:

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi