What If?

More
16 years 3 months ago #10576 by Br. John
What If? was created by Br. John
The video game Revenge Of The Site features an alternate ending. In the final level of the game, titled \"The Revenge of the Sith,\" the player is given the opportunity to play as Anakin against Obi-Wan. In this level, Obi-Wan is killed, ran through from behind by Anakin's lightsaber. The ending has Anakin returning to Darth Sidious, receiving a new lightsaber of Sith design in the process. Acting quickly, he slays his former master and declares himself ruler of the galaxy.

So in a parallel universe what would happen next? Yoda is the only Jedi left and we don't know if Padme dies or not since Anakin would be with her. If she lived (of even if she died) Vader would have his children. Imagine a Sith Lord with two children.

Be a cool fan story to write especially if Padme lived in the hope she could make Anakin become good.

Br. John+

Founder of The Order

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10577 by
Replied by on topic Re:What If?
Well, for one thing, George Lucas would have some serious S'plaining to do about Episodes 4, 5, and 6.

Vader:\"Luke, I am your Father.....\"
Luke: \"Been drinking again, Dad?\"
Vader: \"I find your lack of faith disturbing.\"

More
16 years 3 months ago #10578 by Br. John
Replied by Br. John on topic Re:What If?
It's an alternate Universe so IV, V and VI have not happened.

Founder of The Order

More
16 years 3 months ago #10579 by Garm
Replied by Garm on topic Re:What If?
On the topic of what if? take a look at my avatar Darth Yoda...
No its not my work...for more go to

http://www.rabittooth.com

:)

Please read their information concerning the use of their images and always be sure to give credit where credit is due by posting their link.

MTFBWUA

• Jon
  • User
  • User
    Inactive
  • May the Dark Side of the Force serve you well!
More
16 years 3 months ago #10580 by Jon
Replied by Jon on topic Re:What If?
I would say Darth Vader would have to kill Padme and his children. For one Padme would never accept Darth Vader, and second a Dark Lord of the Sith cannot allow room for attachment. There is no room for weakness. I have a hunch though that all roads lead to Rome. Even though the situation is changed the final result will be the same. Redemption. What is ment to be will still happen.

The author of the TOTJO simple and solemn oath, the liturgy book, holy days, the FAQ and the Canon Law. Ordinant of GM Mark and Master Jestor.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10581 by
Very thoughtful opinion, Master Hans. Your view would also leave the Force in balance. If he killed the kids, that would leave one Jedi, one Sith.

I may be wrong, but I am one of those guys that felt like the prophecy of the chosen one was fulfilled at the end of Ep 3. 2 Jedi, Obi-Wan and Yoda, vs. 2 Sith. Vader and Palpatine.

Your insight furthers it with one side losing a player.

Forgive my jest in my previous post.(Br. John) I'm kind of a clown.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10593 by
Padme already said that she is willing to runaway with him and raise their family away from everyone. But Padme was already dying on the platform. I would guess that Vader would have requested the help of Darth Sideous to help save the children and Padme. They might have been able to use ancient sith teachings to sustain her. But if not, They would both have an apprentice to raise. This might have been all it would take to completely eradicate the Jedi.
I do still think the prophecy was true, it was Anakin that destroyed the Sith. Anakin destroyed both the Sith Master and his apprentice Lord Vader in the end.
The Prophecy did not included when the chosen one would fullfil his purpose.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10595 by
Yes but you are forgetting something, well in the RPG at least, there can only ever be two sith, a Master and a Apprentice. That was sith tradition, although in the games everyone can be whatever they want, lol. So with that being said Vader may keep his children alive but teach them nothing of the Force in order to keep his own rule in tact, he may even avoid it all together and let someone else raise them but it would be someone that Vader would have wanted them to be raised by, once again, to protect his rule. But even though a child may be raise a particular way it does not mean they will turn out the way they were raised and Luke and Laia may have turned out the right way anyhow. But this is just what i think would happen, i usually don't like to do what if, lol.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10602 by
Too true, the Rule of Two is alive. The rule states: Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody the power, the other to crave it. He might restructure the Sith to suit his purpose, as did the Brotherhood of the Darkness. And I would agree also that, the children would make the ultimate decision on what path they would follow. Very interesting. Yoda could still be an influence. It might would just set back the rebels a little while longer.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
16 years 3 months ago #10604 by
haha, i smart, i got good edumecation. (LOL, considering this is a star wars thing)

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi