Quick workout

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 5 months ago #34780 by
Quick workout was created by
I need some help thinking of a quick workout that is also effective(I'm pretty sure others would find it helpful too). I have a strenuous school and homework schedule and have lost time to go to the gym or do any sports. I have gained around 5 pounds in a year. So does anyone have any ideas to keep in good shape that doesn't take long. I'm don't really have access to much training equipment so simple ideas would be best. Thank you everybody MTFBWY

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
13 years 5 months ago #34950 by
Replied by on topic Re:Quick workout
hey,:) im a martial arts teacher and personal trainer so i can give you a few fun, easy tips.
1)find out how many calories you must eat in one day so that you dont pass it any more and stop gaining weight through just eating. Get a balance diet for we are jedi and we need to be strong always.(go on yahoo and find out how to calculate you calorie intake 2) get your self a broom stick. A wooden one and create a wooden sword with it. get some tape and make handle grip that fits both your hands. this is for you light saber training. Then spray paint the blade part the color you wish it to be or just use and other color of tape to represent the light saber beam blade part. then feel out your blade,if you feel your wooden light saber is to long take a saw or a real toothy knife and cut it down to your size. next go on youtube and look up NEW YORK JEDI. They have a few cool easy jedi lightsabe froms you can learn. LOOK WHEN THE FORM ARE PRACTICED WITH FULL SPEED AND POWER YOU WILL START TO SWEAT LIKE A DOG.

GOOD LUCK FRIEND AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALWAYS.:P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi