The Squatty Potty

More
6 years 1 month ago #317762 by Kit
The Squatty Potty was created by Kit
If you haven't seen the commercials yet, they're worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbYWhdLO43Q

They made me laugh and did make some sense but shit, I've been pooping all my life, what difference is a stool going to make? A friend of mine started posting to Facebook raving about the thing. I have a lot of trust in this friend, and maybe a bit of TMI here, but I'm on medication that make things difficult for me. Decided to fold and ordered one.

So my review: Oh gods, where has this been all my life?! The Squatty Potty has seriously changed my life! What use to be such a massive effort, has become so smoothly easy!! It's taboo to talk about what goes on in a bathroom, and even writing this makes me feel uncomfortable, but if I'm willing to get over that to share this with you, how much do you think it means to me?

The Squatty Potty is a touch pricy ($25-$30) but you can get a stool of similar height (7" or 9") for the same effect. My toilet is in a room that's about 4'x4' (just large enough to close the door while standing lol) so I pretty much needed one with the design to tuck under the bowl.

That's my fun yet awkward rave for the day!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manu, ZealotX

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 1 month ago #317764 by
Replied by on topic The Squatty Potty
It is deffinatly a huge difference and a worthy health note. I just use step stool XD not worth spending money when I can use things that are around the house. Still, for those who have the money to spend its worth a shot ^_^

Although...I might advice watching that video at your own risk? XD haha It is a bit ...you know....yea XD

More
6 years 1 month ago #317770 by steamboat28
Replied by steamboat28 on topic The Squatty Potty
I love ours. I need another.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kit

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi