52 Hike Challenge

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #288095 by
52 Hike Challenge was created by
I like hiking, the fresh air, the landscapes, the flora, the fauna, the way my mind chill out for the duration of the hike. For me, hiking is a walking meditation and I can't count the number of times a simple hike has put the perceived chaos of my life back into perspective. I've decided to commit to the 52 Hike Challenge, basically a hike a week for an entire year. I thought I'd add the challenge here in case others might want to take on the challenge. After all, life is all about challenges, if it doesn't challenge us it doesn't change us.

The challenge has an official website if anyone wants more info. This is from their front page: The 52 Hike Challenge is a global movement inspiring you to take a personal journey to discover the physical, mental, and spiritual benefits gained through hiking once a week for an entire year. Thousands of people all around the world are taking the challenge to help change their lives in a positive way, one step at a time.

Anyone else up for it? For those of us who work best by employing accountability tactics (I'm pointing at me) we could keep each other motivated here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago #288107 by
Replied by on topic 52 Hike Challenge
http://www.52hikechallenge.com/

Got ya'll the link to save time. ;)

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #288125 by
Replied by on topic 52 Hike Challenge
Thanks Arisaig. I could have swore I added a link with the website info. :blush:
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by .

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi