nordic jedi

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #78231 by
nordic jedi was created by
i am a Nordic Jedi,you see all my life,i had to fight,and yes i did stupid stuff but every time i got in trouble,someone or something higher then myself was watching,i felt it,as long as i remember i all ways was a fighter,i believed in honor,strength,courage,chivalry,and love.i was a christian,once,but i felt not connected to Christianity,so i left and started my own quest to find out who i am.i read books about ancient gods,and there connection to this world,and i was drawn to the Norse gods,specially Odin and Thor,for they were warriors and protectors for all mankind,i felt they were always watching me,to leed me to the right path.so i started to practice Asatru,the old Norse way.but it lid me to understand everything was connected,if it was good or bad,there was a yin and yang to everything in life.why did i wanted to become a Jedi?first because its belief the same thing as i do,i believe the force is connected to magic,why?because you have to learn to calm your mind,so you can affect the outcome of reality,to meditate,to learn different ways how to connect your life to nature.plus i love star wars lol.so that's why i am a Nordic Jedi,i believe in something leading me the right path.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by . Reason: messed up

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #78237 by MCSH
Replied by MCSH on topic Re: nordic jedi
First of all, welcome to our temple :)

Then, I like the idea beside your being a Nordic Jedi, but please, use New lines next time you are writing something!

This would be better if it be on your journal or introduction.

MTFBWY :)

Master: Wescli Wardest
Clerical Mentor : Master Jestor

Clerical Rank: Licensed Minister
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 5 months ago #78240 by
Replied by on topic Re: nordic jedi
I'm glad to see Neopagans among the Jedi. I'm still trying to look for Asatru groups locally. The Norse ways seem like they'll go well with the Jedi Path.

May the Force serve you well.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 5 months ago #78299 by
Can someone link me to more information on this? Official documents or respected groups?

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 5 months ago #78303 by
like about being a Nordic Jedi?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 5 months ago #78311 by
Hello Balis,

Yes it would be great if you could provide us with more information about being a Nordic Jedi. I myself know very little about it.

Thank you.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 5 months ago #78318 by
in the way i feel is the Norse gods,vikings were warriors,they honor there dead,there were committed to honor,bravery,strength,loyalty,and family.they seen life as a path that you have to walk,even if you lost everything.they lived a heroic life,they were farmers,and they love nature.they respected the brave.for me how i live is the Norse and Jedi ways,they both were committed to honor and loyalty to others.these codes of Norsemen and Jedi i live by:the nine noble virtues,
1.courage
2.truth
3.honor
4.Fidelity
5.Discipline
6.Hospitality
7.Industriousness
8.Self-Reliance
9.Perseverance

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

and that's a Nordic Jedi

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 5 months ago #78323 by
Very cool. I liked that you listed the things that the Norse stood for. Definitely a fun subject to delve into further. Do you reccomend any websites or reading?

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi