A hidden history about humanity, dimensions and spirituality

More
04 Dec 2018 15:26 #330012 by Yabuturtle

Twigga wrote: Yabuturtle, are these things that you share your opinions? If so, can I advise prefixing statements with "In my opinion... ", or " My understanding is that..." - it may allow for better discourse.


Some of it is yes. I am not going to pretend all of it is 100% true and none of us really know all of the answers, but seeing new things come to light can get the mind running with the more things we discover. I just share them to get people to think and to research more stuff, rather than be spoon fed info by the status quo all the time. I do think, to me anyway, there is a lot if information that is glossed over and deliberately not talked about or hidden from the public. Given the track record of our officials, I don't find it surprising.

I do think that not every single theory out there is correct. I don't think dinosaurs were put here by deities to trick us or anything. Many people have their own theories and experiences. It would not be wise to dismiss them all as fiction just because one hasn't personally encountered such things or experienced it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2018 16:27 - 04 Dec 2018 16:27 #330016 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Yabuturtle wrote: Actually there is [dinosaur tracks next to humans]


Did you even watch your own video before you posted it?? It actually debunks this idea! LMAO




Yabuturtle wrote: People already discovered tools millions of years old, older than humans are supposed to be.


Yep, what’s your point? Chimpanzees use tools today as well.

humanorigins.si.edu/human-characteristics/tools-food




Yabuturtle wrote: This is one example. Among the skeletons that were found to be 15 feet tall and one inch tall, skeletons clearly not human or had large cone heads

And I know people will make the excuse of" People used those braces on their heads to elongate their skulls to look like the gods" Well common sense tell you it doesn't give you a larger cranial cavity like these because no human no matter how deformed has this


Except everything touted as abnormal about those skulls is a lie.

www.snopes.com/fact-check/elongated-skulls-found-peru-aliens/

ahotcupofjoe.net/2017/04/elongated-skull...really-isnt-mystery/

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
Last edit: 04 Dec 2018 16:27 by Kyrin Wyldstar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2018 18:23 - 04 Dec 2018 18:23 #330037 by Gisteron

Yabuturtle wrote:

Twigga wrote: Yabuturtle, are these things that you share your opinions? If so, can I advise prefixing statements with "In my opinion... ", or " My understanding is that..." - it may allow for better discourse.


Some of it is yes. I am not going to pretend all of it is 100% true and none of us really know all of the answers, but seeing new things come to light can get the mind running with the more things we discover. I just share them to get people to think and to research more stuff, rather than be spoon fed info by the status quo all the time. I do think, to me anyway, there is a lot if information that is glossed over and deliberately not talked about or hidden from the public.

There is a neologism for that mantra of yours, we call them "deepities". Nobody disagrees with you when you say that we don't know everything, because we don't and we are well aware of that. We are also aware that there may well be things that some know and hide from others. The extent to which those statements are correct, they are trivial. Everybody you raise this with understands that and agrees with it, so no progress of the discussion is made on that front, because there is no more to be made. But the extent to which these statements are profound, they are false, because that is the extent to which they overstate the ignorance. Sure, there is plenty we don't know, but there is also plenty we do, and judging by how much of that knowledge you display it is hard to tell whether you appreciate just how incredibly deep our knowledge is compared to any of ours individually. See, often times you pair those deepities with things we have every reason to reject, some of them because we happen to know for a fact they are wrong, and a lot of the rest of the time because we have only peripheral indication that they are.
No battles are won raising the shield of others not knowing everything, whilst wielding the sword of not knowing anything.


Many people have their own theories and experiences. It would not be wise to dismiss them all as fiction just because one hasn't personally encountered such things or experienced it.

I agree. "Just because" of that wouldn't be wise. Feel free to look into the real reasons most of those "theories and experiences" are dismissed. Not everyone will dismiss them for good reasons, of course, but you are not harping on just anyone, you are harping on several generations of field experts who have dedicated and often enough even given their lives to studying things you can casually dismiss "just because" you personally felt that quacks on youtube provide you with all the expertise you need.

Last edit: 04 Dec 2018 18:23 by Gisteron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Twigga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2018 18:35 #330038 by Yabuturtle
As far as UFO's are concerned some have talked about other beings are from other dimensions and not just planets. Similar to certain mythological creatures where they show up and disappear without any kind of trace. Living on a planet similar to this but in another dimension, a 2nd Earth. We live in the 1st I guess and there are different kinds of ways to reach it but who can say

There are the time slips which I find interesting
mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/11/cases-of-time-slips/

Although whether dinosaurs and humans coexisted maybe they didn't but beings with similar feet to ours lived with them. Outside of a time machine most of it is things we can speculate. there were tools millions of years old actually found in china. No one has to say they are humans. We WERE around non "human" like beings i.e. neanderthals, which are kind of similar to us and they died out. Who is to say other primitive humanoids weren't around and quickly died off either due to disease, radical climate changing ect.

I haven't really heard anyone explain the giant skeletons though
worldnewsdailyreport.com/5-meter-tall-hu...arthed-in-australia/

Please share your thoughts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2018 18:49 #330039 by Gisteron
Neanderthals were human enough to where we could successfully interbreed with them. Most humans today still have traces of neanderthal DNA. Some would say they are the same species because of that. I'm comfortable leaving that to the anthropologists. But there is an argument to be had that we are the last of nine or so "human" species that used to walk the earth.

And no, we are not stuck with speculation. You are. Because you have either not the resources or not the interest to educate yourself on the matter. The rest of us are stuck with the carefully constructed and rigorously tested models of people who have sequenced numerous genomes and recovered even more remains of creatures of the past. Just because you didn't do any of the work nor would listen to someone who does doesn't mean that all of humanity is stuck speculating from their armchair, all with their own personal answers, each of equal validity or lack thereof, as profoundly ignorant as you.


Also... what is a "dimension" in this context? I asked this in the last thread someone was going on about them, still waiting on an answer... Clearly you are not speaking of either the topological term nor of the directions of measurement, and I already said earlier that parallel worlds are not called so. So then what are you talking about?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2018 19:24 - 04 Dec 2018 19:25 #330040 by Kyrin Wyldstar

Yabuturtle wrote: I haven't really heard anyone explain the giant skeletons though
worldnewsdailyreport.com/5-meter-tall-hu...arthed-in-australia/

Please share your thoughts.


World News Daily Report (WNDR) is a satirical fake news website, purportedly describing itself as an American Jewish Zionist newspaper based in Tel Aviv and dedicated on covering biblical archeology news and other mysteries around the Globe. It follows the old-school Tabloid-styled faux-journalism. The website perpetrates hoaxes and rumors to prey on credulous readers.

credulous readers... thats you Mr Turtle. Your theories are a joke.

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
Last edit: 04 Dec 2018 19:25 by Kyrin Wyldstar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gisteron, Arisaig, ThatchedWorker, Kasumi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2018 19:34 - 04 Dec 2018 19:36 #330041 by Kyrin Wyldstar
OMG LMFAO, this is just too funny!!! A few other headlines from this ridiculous "source" Mr Turtle is actually trying to pawn off as "credible News"!! You cant make this stuff up... oh wait, I guess you can!!!



Sexy’ Islamic State soldier quits Jihad for international modeling career

Babysitter transported to hospital after inserting a baby in her vagina

FBI seizes over 3,000 penises during raid at morgue employee’s home

Morgue employee cremated by mistake while taking a nap

Couple hospitalized after man gets his head stuck in his wife’s vagina

Colorado: Hunter claims he was sexually assaulted by a sasquatch

Morgue worker arrested after giving birth to a dead man’s baby


worldnewsdailyreport.com/

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend
Last edit: 04 Dec 2018 19:36 by Kyrin Wyldstar.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2018 19:34 - 04 Dec 2018 19:36 #330042 by Gisteron
Well, it's not necessarily to prey on the gullible. I mean, it says it right there in its disclaimer:

"WNDR assumes however all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any persons, living, dead, or undead is purely a miracle."

So it's not actually selling itself to be a serious source, but I guess one who checks not even their own sources is bound to faceplant like that eventually...

Last edit: 04 Dec 2018 19:36 by Gisteron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyrin Wyldstar, Kasumi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2018 19:40 #330043 by Kyrin Wyldstar
The Hits just keep coming!!!


Man who had woman’s brain transplanted has five car crashes in two weeks

This guns for hire, even if we're just dancing in the dark.
My Journals: Kyrin-Wyldstar

Associate Degree of Divinity - Earned July, 2017
Apprenticed to: Alan, Senan, Mendalicious
Tribute to Senan: My Friend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Dec 2018 19:41 #330044 by Kasumi

Kyrin Wyldstar wrote: The Hits just keep coming!!!
Man who had woman’s brain transplanted has five car crashes in two weeks


Isn't that the plot of an old sci-fi novel? (One of Heinlein's. No car crashes, though.)

+++
I do not fight for gain or loss, am not concerned with strength or weakness, and neither advance a step nor retreat a step. ~Takuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyrin Wyldstar, Arisaig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.