A hidden history about humanity, dimensions and spirituality

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #329894 by
https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the-hidden-history-of-humanity/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3045&v=GbWMw249xY8

There is still we have much to learn as much as many humans like to thing we know of our surroundings, there is still much we do not know.

The kind of society I have imagined and hoped for is a technological and spiritual one. Both in perfect balance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #329909 by Zero
Cool vid...def gets the mind going!

Master Zero
House of Orion
TOTJO Council Member
Head Moderator and Education Administration Member
Journals- IP / Apprentice / Knight / BDiv / MDiv / Personal
My Apprentices: Khwang, Morkano
Knighted Apprentices: Diana W, Atania, Ashria, Tannis Yarl, Tavi, Rini

”Everything that exists in this world has a hidden meaning within. When you look deeper at things, beyond initial appearance, you discover their true reality.”

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #329917 by Gisteron
Any specific point you wish to discuss/address? After skipping to two random points in it to hear only meaningless gibberish I'm afraid I won't risk suffering through all of its two and a half hours, just to come back and report and then - if worst comes to shove - find you not interested in most of it. Let's get straight to what we want to converse about instead, that way we can focus more and noone will be talking past each other.

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Gisteron.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #329919 by
Thanks guys, I am glad you liked it

I always thought it was strange that when people talked about the hidden history, they usually focus on sumerian stuff and abrahamic stuff but rarely do they talk about the history about the native americans, gnostics, pagans, dharmic and oriental religions which I always felt odd because you leave out a lot of important information without mentioning them.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #329964 by

About 11 minutes into the Video wrote: Humanities approach to our past has imposed upon itself the limitations of dogmatic science and theology, ignoring the ancient traditions that hold the keys to many of these riddles..

This says it all right there. "Dogmatic Science" is a common cry to negatively refer to scientific theories that the speaker doesn't like. The problem is that is not based in any valid fact. Its never been proven true considering the constantly changing nature of science upon the incorporation of new data. The claimants themselves avoid having to face their own hypocritical dogma as they swear to reject all data that would potentially contradict their claims. And so the sort of aggrandizing horse hockey like this video becomes nothing more than an appeal to pity by arguing that they have to fight against peer pressure to get their half baked ideas out. From this point the video really goes down hill, descending into some of the most inane ideas imaginable - vibration frequencies, ascension, ancient astronauts, shades of Scientology, obliterated interpretations of ancient religions and on and on... Its really quite laughable if you can manage to sit through its ramblings.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #329979 by
What I find most interesting about it is the layers it talks about the different dimensions. It may actually explain why certain beings and creatures even deities show up and then disappear without a trace. People that bleed into our dimension. Elves, Sasquatch, gnomes any kind of creatures people talk about in mythology

The problem is people confuse mythology and legends with fantasy. Legends aren't fantasy. Legends are legends. Meaning there is some truth to them. Otherwise they wouldn't be "legends" to begin with.

Several hundred years ago, people may have laughed if you told them gigantic lizards roamed the earth. Yet here they are as dinosaurs, even really if something like dinosaurs can exist and our planet is billions of years old, who says that we were the first advanced race. That we are descendants of a race that once existed but was destroyed because they destroyed themselves or because of a cataclysm on the planet. I mean who have human-like footprints next to dinosaur footprints and people don't question it

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #329980 by

Yabuturtle wrote: What I find most interesting about it is the layers it talks about the different dimensions. It may actually explain why certain beings and creatures even deities show up and then disappear without a trace. People that bleed into our dimension. Elves, Sasquatch, gnomes any kind of creatures people talk about in mythology

The problem is people confuse mythology and legends with fantasy. Legends aren't fantasy. Legends are legends. Meaning there is some truth to them. Otherwise they wouldn't be "legends" to begin with.

Several hundred years ago, people may have laughed if you told them gigantic lizards roamed the earth. Yet here they are as dinosaurs, even really if something like dinosaurs can exist and our planet is billions of years old, who says that we were the first advanced race. That we are descendants of a race that once existed but was destroyed because they destroyed themselves or because of a cataclysm on the planet. I mean who have human-like footprints next to dinosaur footprints and people don't question it

Hi im a former paleontologist and I would like to tell you that there are no footprints of humans next to that of the Dinosaurs. Radical christian groups have claimed it but when anyone has asked to see them the group has refused access to the site. This is because they are desperate to prove the earth is only 5000 years old which its not. As someone who spent two years in the deserts of New Mexico pulling ancient fossils out of the ground and cleaning them, along with studying evolution and the amazing creatures known as the dinosaurs I can tell you there has been no evidence at all of coexistence between Dinosaurs and man. Humanity first appeared on this planet around 10000 years ago and even then we can trace our evolutionary tree back to the start almost. I highly recommend you do your own research these videos are normally made by ignorant people just looking to make a buck off shock value.
I wont be responding to this thread again.
May The Force Be With You

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago #329981 by

ThatchedWorker wrote:

Yabuturtle wrote: What I find most interesting about it is the layers it talks about the different dimensions. It may actually explain why certain beings and creatures even deities show up and then disappear without a trace. People that bleed into our dimension. Elves, Sasquatch, gnomes any kind of creatures people talk about in mythology

Hi im a former paleontologist and I would like to tell you that there are no footprints of humans next to that of the Dinosaurs. Radical christian groups have claimed it but when anyone has asked to see them the group has refused access to the site. This is because they are desperate to prove the earth is only 5000 years old which its not. As someone who spent two years in the deserts of New Mexico pulling ancient fossils out of the ground and cleaning them, along with studying evolution and the amazing creatures known as the dinosaurs I can tell you there has been no evidence at all of coexistence between Dinosaurs and man. Humanity first appeared on this planet around 10000 years ago and even then we can trace our evolutionary tree back to the start almost. I highly recommend you do your own research these videos are normally made by ignorant people just looking to make a buck off shock value.
I wont be responding to this thread again.
May The Force Be With You

Actually there is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Rblw8j6fo

And it's the radical christians that claim dinosaurs were put here to trick us. There are people who are not christians that think we were around dinosaurs. There are those that have claimed humans are way older than people realize and WERE around when dinosaurs were around or at least another version of humanity was. Who knows for certain. We haven't a clue on how screwed up our history or prehistory is when certain artifacts are left in basements. People already discovered tools millions of years old, older than humans are supposed to be.

We can't assume that every single thing that isn't in our textbooks is "made up by crazy people for no reason other than doing it for the lolz"

This is one example. Among the skeletons that were found to be 15 feet tall and one inch tall, skeletons clearly not human or had large cone heads

And I know people will make the excuse of" People used those braces on their heads to elongate their skulls to look like the gods" Well common sense tell you it doesn't give you a larger cranial cavity like these because no human no matter how deformed has this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QnF_RvEaAg

I understand but being a paleontologist doesn't necessarily mean one knows the answers. You know how many historians out there that still don't know our history? Our history have been scrapped, deleted and altered so many times there are many things we really don't know about. It does not mean you necessarily have a better understanding of your surroundings or even have more common sense. It's a title. Some priests don't know how it is to be really spiritual. Some kings do not know how to rule and some scientists don't know everything like they claim to. . But it's the ones that challenge humanity and the status quo that actually elevate us to a higher plane. If Da Vinci, Newton or George Washington Carver didn't challenge things we wouldn't be where we are today. I've seen scientists even claim mercury and fluoride is good for the brain too. Them being scientists doesn't mean anything to me. Much like I don't need a scientist making up theories about buildings being brought down by one plane when no building in history of that durability was brought down by one plane.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #329995 by
Yabuturtle, are these things that you share your opinions? If so, can I advise prefixing statements with "In my opinion... ", or " My understanding is that..." - it may allow for better discourse.
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by .

More
5 years 3 months ago #330000 by Gisteron
I'll skip addressing the "dimensions" stuff again, because parallel worlds are not what dimensions are... Anyway, there is enough technical nonsense here to go even without that

Yabuturtle wrote: Several hundred years ago, people may have laughed if you told them gigantic lizards roamed the earth.

Yea, tales of dragons based in full or in part on fossil finds of giant skeletons with features vaguely shared by some modern reptiles are really a very recent phenomenon that didn't exist several hundred years ago...

Yet here they are as dinosaurs,...

Dinosaurs are not lizards. Their most recent common ancestor lived just under 255 million years ago, some three to five million years before the oldest finds of the common ancestors of dinosaurs and crocodiles, whereas the most common ancestor of lizards and the tuatara lived some 240 million years ago. Thanks for making me look this up for you, by the way, I learned something today I otherwise probably wouldn't have.

... even really if something like dinosaurs can exist and our planet is billions of years old, who says that we were the first advanced race. That we are descendants of a race that once existed but was destroyed because they destroyed themselves or because of a cataclysm on the planet.

Well, we do find remains of aforementioned dinosaurs, even tiny ones. You'd think if there was an "advanced race" (what ever that means), we might have found at least some trace of them that wasn't a hoax.

I mean who have human-like footprints next to dinosaur footprints and people don't question it

What are you talking about? What do you mean "people don't question it"? Literally every find of that nature that was given any testing opportunity was subsequently either shown to be fake or admitted to be fake or both! The only people not questioning them are the hoaxers themselves, creationist activists, and their unwitting victims like yourself, who would sooner cry that the experts in relevant fields of science are conspired to ignore or hide evidence, well before even attempting to try and educate themselves in any...

Better to leave questions unanswered than answers unquestioned

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi