Sith Realist Resources

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 3 months ago #347446 by
Replied by on topic Sith Realist Resources
I cant speak for others than myself, but Im just interested in the different views of life and similarities/comparative religion-aspect of the different philosophies. Since this thread already existed, I just wanted to hear people philosophy about it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #347451 by Manu
Replied by Manu on topic Sith Realist Resources

Kraz wrote: I cant speak for others than myself, but Im just interested in the different views of life and similarities/comparative religion-aspect of the different philosophies. Since this thread already existed, I just wanted to hear people philosophy about it.

Well, you can read back 12 pages, haha.

If I wanted to learn more about karate, I could ask my friend who practices jiu jitsu. But it would probably be wiser to simply ask someone who actually does karate.

The pessimist complains about the wind;
The optimist expects it to change;
The realist adjusts the sails.
- William Arthur Ward
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3, OB1Shinobi, Rex,

More
4 years 3 months ago #347463 by JamesSand
Replied by JamesSand on topic Sith Realist Resources
Is that whole thing your sig block?

Holy space filler batman.

In any case, TotJO doesn't differentiate - if you agree and follow the Doctine of TotJO, you can call yourself a Jedi, if you agree with and follow it but don't like the word Jedi, you can call yourself the Witch King of Angmar for all the difference it makes.

If you don't agree with or follow it in any way that makes sense, well, I'm sure there's a geocities webring out there for you somewhere.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
4 years 3 months ago #347527 by
Replied by on topic Sith Realist Resources
Ok,I definitely will! Thank you, Manu! :)

Hehe, true!

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi