"how do you show your love to your world?"

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #151820 by
I am exploring the power of Love. I do like the belief that the unifying force is powered by Love. The connections that bond us can be called Love and make up the vibration that we relate to as "love".

So how do you connect with your world?
How do you radiate or amplify the love in your world to increase the connective power of the Force?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
9 years 8 months ago #151823 by Jestor
By showing compassion where I am able...

And showing "tough love" where I feel I must...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

More
9 years 8 months ago #151825 by Alexandre Orion
How do I show my Love to the World ?

By staying as present in It and with It as I can ... :cheer:

Be a philosopher ; but, amidst all your philosophy, be still a man.
~ David Hume

Chaque homme a des devoirs envers l'homme en tant qu'homme.
~ Henri Bergson
[img

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #151828 by
I actually just wrote this for one of my essays, but I think it answers this question perfectly!

Being nice is a personal choice, and we must make the choice every day to not only be nice to others, but to accept that others may not be nice in return. How we deal with that is our choice, and the result of our choice is what makes us happy or sad, not what the other person has done.

You show love to the world by being love, by reacting to people with love, and by acting in all things with love. Some people are just naturally nasty people, but that doesn't mean you have to be a mirror. How you react to their nastiness should still show the love within you, not be a reflection of the person who is nasty.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #151830 by
I am fine with your belief that the Force is powered by love...But how did you come to that conclusion?

What is love to you? Given that it breaks down to a chemical cocktail inside your body.

How does it become an energy that is able to be transferred and how is that transfer done?

How does this tie into anything to do with vibration? Why are these connection defaulted as love?

Conclusions, all of them. Based on what?

I am connected to my world in the fact that I cannot survive without its air, animals, or plants, and a myriad of other, less ambiguous things. At the atomic level(and at the technological), we are all connected. I share a good portion of my DNA with everything on it from chimps to trees.

I show my love for it by being in awe of it and all that happens on it on a daily basis.

However I dont believe this love reinforces, or leads to any kind of connection to the world. At least in regards to the Force, which is in itself vague and ambiguous.

It has a great deal of connective power with individuals on it though.

How do I radiate my love for them?

Actions.

I know of no other way.
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by .

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #151838 by Adder

baru wrote: So how do you connect with your world?
How do you radiate or amplify the love in your world to increase the connective power of the Force?

It's something I think I'm particularly bad at - not for not feeling love, but rather not really showing it very well. Nevertheless I try to connect to some mental representation of my environment and understand and nurture any complexity which might exist within it, human's being a good example and something I should be most able to relate too.

In that regard I think love is fundamental to the concept of the Force's physical manifestation, and that the experience of the Force therefore is centered in it, as supported by things like religious ecstasy which could be a manifestation of complex psychological coherence leading to the neurological state's supporting the subjective experience, or something else entirely
:silly:

Knight ~ introverted extropian, mechatronic neurothealogizing, technogaian buddhist. Likes integration, visualization, elucidation and transformation.
Jou ~ Deg ~ Vlo ~ Sem ~ Mod ~ Med ~ Dis
TM: Grand Master Mark Anjuu
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Adder.
The following user(s) said Thank You:

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
More
9 years 8 months ago #151880 by Jestor

Khaos wrote: What is love to you? Given that it breaks down to a chemical cocktail inside your body.

No, love does not breakdown to chemical cocktails in the body....

Love does cause certain chemicals to be activated, and therefore physical reactions to occur...

But, reversing that process, elevating those chemicals does not create love... Only the physical reactions...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #151913 by

No, love does not breakdown to chemical cocktails in the body....

Love does cause certain chemicals to be activated, and therefore physical reactions to occur...

Really? Show me love outside of a human body. Or a mammalian body if you prefer.

Certainly, you might send me a picture of people hugging or kissing, but that isnt love, perhaps expressions of love, but not exclusively so. Not only that, but you have said physical reactions occur after chemicals are effected.

Chemicals are activated, and we call them love, and you can activate those chemicals in another.

Show me love in a form onto itself. Because apparently its a measurable energy that has a binding effect on the Force.

Certainly I can concede that other animals may share the same chemical reactions, but thats about it.

Again, a conclusion offered with no real backing of evidence.

Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by .

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
9 years 8 months ago #151914 by
I would state that love is the force. it is the bonds that connect all things, it is all things, it is life and "stuff".
It is the consciousness that guides us.

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
More
9 years 8 months ago #151916 by Jestor

Khaos wrote:
Again, a conclusion offered with no real backing of evidence.

Lack of proof does not mean it doesnt exist...

It means merely it cannot be proven... ( I might add, "at this time", lol...)

Come on Khaos, lol...

All sorts of things we purported to exist before they could be 'proven'....

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi