What is being a Jedi like?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 weeks ago #97481 by
Replied by on topic Re: What is being a Jedi like?
A person can be lazy in certain aspects of their lives and excel here. It all depends on how interested you are. If this site piques your interest, if you like what's written in the code, and you enjoy discussing fun topics with good people then you'll do just fine.

There's really no right or wrong way to be a jedi. Some people take it as a religion and others take it as more of a philosophy. Jediism isn't a mold, it's more like the clay you shape to fit your life.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Whyte Horse
  • Banned
  • Banned
    Registered
  • Do not try to understand me... rather realize there is no me.
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #97512 by Whyte Horse
I think being a Jedi comes naturally to some people so it's like being yourself around other people like you. For some, it's like a support group... for others it may be like school... etc.

Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
    Public
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #97519 by
Replied by on topic Re: What is being a Jedi like?

Hylianzombie234 wrote: I am thinking about becoming a Jedi, but some things worry me. I am lazy, and have a habit of not finishing what I started. Also, I would like to interview one of the senior members, preferably one of the Council members, but I would also make do with someone that's been a Jedi for a while that's not a council member, for a blog on another site. I would like to do the interview via e-mail, but PMs would also work. The answers to my questions would sway my decision, as I take religion very seriously.

:)
Lazy? Maybe you just haven't found what inspires you?

You'll find the answere is in the training lessions....unless :) your too lazy to read them. :)

It's a self discovery thing. Good luck.
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by .

• Jestor
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
    Registered
  • What you want to learn, determines your teacher ..
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #97520 by Jestor
I editted the OP to include the link to the interview...

Excuse my initial quirckyness (Yoda comment), I didn't realize the mic was on...;)

Sometimes, in trying to remain brief, answers come out "evasive"... I've been accused before, lol...

On walk-about...

Sith ain't Evil...
Jedi ain't Saints....

"Bake or bake not. There is no fry" - Sean Ching

Rite: PureLand
Former Memeber of the TOTJO Council
Master: Jasper_Ward
Current Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Llama Su, Trisskar
Former Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Knight Edan, Knight Brenna, Knight Madhatter

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi