Computer stuff....

Moderators: J_Roz, Desolous
  • Page:

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:07 #58026

sent an email with further pleas..LOL

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:46 #58030

thanks for trying...it must be a sign....
:(

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:48 #58031

• Jestor
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 3682
Ill get it... DOing multiple things...;)

getting caught up on applications atm...:silly:
Rite: PureLand
Master: Master Jasper_Ward
Graduated Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Edan, Knight Brenna, Senior Knight Firewolf
Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Elizabeth, Llama Su, Trisskar

Life is just a party, and parties weren't made to last..." ~1999 by Prince~

"Questions and answers, sometimes there are no answers and sometimes the answer is yet more questions." ~Elizabeth~

"I don't have any answers, only more questions..." ~me~

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:00 #58032

• ren
  • NOW ONLINE
  • ID: 4418
Jestor can you post that picture here?
Former Councillor, librarian, and systems administrator.

"your problems with me are not my problems, those are your problems" -- Azealia Banks

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:31 #58041

• Jestor
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
mail.jpg
Graduated Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Edan, Knight Brenna, Senior Knight Firewolf

"Questions and answers, sometimes there are no answers and sometimes the answer is yet more questions." ~Elizabeth~

Last Edit: 27 Apr 2012 16:40 by Jestor.

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:55 #58434

:cheer: THANK YOU!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:58 #58435

• Jestor
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
That was all ren....;)...

He's so goooood!!!

Re: Computer stuff.... 01 May 2012 00:15 #58458

• Br. John
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 523
Excellent!

Anyone who does not have the free Irfanview can get it here www.irfanview.com/ .
  • Page:
Latest Posts Comments Sermons
    • Cultural Sensitivity/Appropriation and Anger (Last post by steamboat28)
    • Quote: the thing isnt to tell someone "no you cant do that because your skin is wrong" the thing is to tell people "be sincere and diligent and responsible in what you do, and who you trust" * Culture is not race. * That does not discount the existence of cultural appropriation. In fact, it supports the argument that it both exists and is a problem.
    • Questions for Christians of the site (Last post by steamboat28)
    • Quote: 1. Do you believe that it is a choice to go to heaven or hell? If you believe it's a choice how can it be when its made with a threat over one's head. To me, it feels like love me or suffer and that is not a choice in my eyes. It is a choice in that it is merely the result of one's actions. No one is "sent" there; instead, people "go" there of their own will, based on the decisions they made. It is not a judgement so much as a consequence of action. Quote: 2. How do you get past the things that caused the death of children in the bible? How do you get past the things that cause the death of chidlren now? People die in cataclysms. It's terribly unfortunate, but only recently have we developed the technology to predict natural disasters with any accuracy. Quote: 3. How do you get past Gods nonintervention in things like world hunger, rape, the murder of the innocent, etc? Again, how do you get past our own non-intervention in those things? We created these problems: God didn't create food scarcity, greedy men and women did. God didn't create rape or murder, people invented those things. How can you expect God, who has given mankind stewardship of the earth, under our protection and authority, to solve all of our problems? We created these messes, and people should stop blaming God when we're the ones that perpetuate them. Quote: 4. What do you feel about actions such as the hardening of Pharos heart? It's a figure of speech. Don't take the Bible literally. It isn't meant to be a work taken literally.
    • Leaders Eat Last (Leadership in Jediism) (Last post by JamesSand)
    • Spoiler: Quote: The Air Force WANTS leaders. But it can't quantify leadership. It CAN quantify management. "Flawlessly executed more than 300 Widgets, Promote Now!" Sure, you've produced 300 widgets, but your people may or may not be miserable, may or may not be growing, may or may not be inspired to follow in your footsteps. So the Air Force rewards management. You can say "Produced 300 Widgets", you can't say "Well, we didn't catch that Global Hawk, but my people are enhanced! All part of the strategy - Promote Managers, leave Leaders in the ranks to keep everything going. Falls down when the Leaders crack the emotions for lack of recognition, or seeing jerks "get ahead", so they go their own way (or go rogue and stop being leaders and start working against the system). Happens in plenty of workplaces. I'm sure somewhere, higher managers are doing seminars on "recognising leaders" :huh:
    • Gratitude for the Kindness of Others (Last post by Lykeios)
    • I'm probably not as grateful as I should be. I try to be grateful as much as possible, but sometimes I just don't think about all the kind things people do for me every day. I don't think intention matters so much. I feel that if an act benefits someone else it is kind. An example would be my ex doing nice things for me. I say she is being kind and she insists she is just being practical and logical. She doesn't do things for me out of kindness alone. Nevertheless I feel the things she does for me are kind and thank her for them.
    • Think... (Last post by Jack.Troutman)
    • Day 10 Concerning Wealth It is advisable to refrain from Pursuing riches. Continual handling and sharpening Wears away the most durable things. If the house is full of jewels, Who will protect it? Wealth is a burden That needs too much care. To stop when good work is done Is the way of Heaven. From the Tao Te Ching
    • Group Assignment - The School Of Life (Last post by Atticus)
    • I'm interested in examining the seeming barriers between science and religion, so the idea that astrophysics can work toward the same purposes as religion appealed to me. Contemplation of the infinite nature of the universe provides us with perspective. The piddly stuff doesn't seem to matter so much when you consider the sheer unfathomable expanse of the cosmos. That incomprehensible scale also lends itself to contemplation of just what a miracle is any life at all, much less the numerous and varied lives with which we coexist. "[T]he galaxies are, miraculously, the conduits to helping us develop into slightly wiser, more conscious, more mindful and generous humans on our painfully isolated, fragile blue dot."
    • A World Without Ageism | Ashton Applewhite (Last post by V-Tog)
    • She packed quite a lot in there! I really thought it was interesting what she said about fictional portrayals of the elderly - only ever a passive character or the old crone. There seems to me to be another category as well - that of the wise old sage. As Adder mentioned, Yoda would be an example, as would Ben Kenobi, Dumbledore, Gandalf, Socrates of 'The Peaceful Warrior', etc etc. Either old people are zombies or they are Zen Masters who have all their sh*t together, right? When do you ever see a portrayal of an older person as a real person - that is to say, an angst-ridden, complex human being... Although, I don't yet know what it's like to be 'old', so maybe I'm wrong in assuming that they don't all have everything sussed out... :laugh: I'll come back to you on that in 39 years time when I will hit that magical 65+ catagory of ceasing to exist as a non-old person (which was another really excellent point, about the box-ticking...I can't believe how easily that particular bit of bonkerosity slips under our radar!) But, yup, in the spirit of doing as she suggested and owning up to being ageist, I am frequently ageist (although hopefully not intentionally so). I have a bad habit of mentally blaming older people's mistakes, along with aspects of their behaviour that I don't like, on the rather harsh idea 'they're going senile', which is clearly disrespectful in that it strips them (as I perceive them) of their agency and their ability to make their own choices. And even if people are losing their mental cognition, it's not something to be thought of in that way - it's not their fault, and it could happen to any of us. Unfortunately that attitude - of frustration towards those with reduced cognitive skills - is one that seems to be very prevalent in society. Returning to a personal perspective, there are countless other ways in which I'm sometimes ageist, but I wont list them! However, the idea of internalized ageism is an interesting one - I certainly sometimes quite savagely tell myself that I'm both too old or too young in differing situations and company! And it was a little scary when she suggested that perhaps, right now, we are all learning and internalizing (and perpetuating) the very messages that will make us feel worthless when we are older - a perfect example of the importance of this topic for all of us, no matter how young we might be... Thank you so much for sharing this, Alex! :)
    • ADD HEALING REQUESTS HERE!! (Last post by Rickie)
    • Quote: My mother got admitted to hospital in a rush today , i hope she pulls through :( she could need all the love and light she can get What brought her in? My best thoughts coming your way.
    • Why Not... (Last post by Kaval het)
    • Quote: I was raised catholic. Our church had a rather pessimistic priest, droning on and on about how we are all sinners, how damnation awaits and the only way out is ‘to eat humble pie’ (quotation marks because it is an idiom I’ve never heard before suggested to me by dict.cc). I resented the idea. I did nothing wrong to deserve anything like this and the whole thing just felt unfair to me. That was me at age 10. Nowadays I still strongly resent the idea of guilt forwarded from previous generations, also I understand the priest was a rather specific kind and quite poorly conveying the idea of salvation through Christ. Even still I feel the catholic church is not for me first and foremost since I oppose the strict set of rules. I don’t believe a god to be so limited they would bother telling me to visit a stack of bricks in their honor on a specific day – what do they care when I honor them as long as I do? Also I agree with snowy. Doing something good to avoid punishment or to earn some kind of afterlife bonus feels like hypocrisy to me because both motivations are entirely selfish. That’s what I like specifically about the force: It doesn’t care how I act, that doesn’t even affect my afterlife in any way. Being good is as much as a choice as being a d***. I chose to be nice because I like people around me to be happy and it makes me happy too. I sincerely agree with this statement. Never was one for religion or "bricks" so to speak, but I give you a paradox that the force goes completely around. If god is all powerful, can he create something he cannot lift? And if he can, isn't he not all powerful? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Youtube heroes (Last post by MadHatter)
    • Quote: Quote: If Youtube wants to slit its own throat I will look forward to its closing Quote: Revenue Increase US$74.98 billion (2015)[1] Operating income Increase US$19.36 billion (2015)[1] Net income Increase US$16.34 billion (2015)[1] Total assets Increase US$147.46 billion (2015)[1] Total equity Increase US$120.33 billion (2015) Don't hold your breath.... How long was myspace seeing growth before it ignored its fans and was killed by that fact? Nothing is too big to fail and alternatives are being created so I hold hope that they either wise up or fold.
    • Rants far and wide (Last post by Edan)
    • You gotta be some kind of low life slime to steal expensive equipment from a special school :angry:
    • Religious clothes and coverings (Last post by Edan)
    • Quote: Apparently, he belongs to church of jediism.org/UK and they believe in their heads being covered at all times to block out bad emotions and energies.. Google them.... they have got themselves negative press because of this 'belief'... in my personal opinion, for no reason (the hood thing that is)... And alas, nothing can block out the bad emotions coming from within...
    • The Grateful Thread (Last post by Edan)
    • I am grateful for schools like the one I am working at this week, who don't give up on kids, or expel them when they get difficult, and do what they can to provide an education to kids who otherwise might not get one.
    • Developing tk/pk (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • Quote: im just curious if anyone has at page 7 an opinion which is at all different from the opinion they had at page 1? lol... its page 11 now, any takers? ----- Quote: I have to really watch what I say to people I don't mean to hurt anybody's feelings It's like if you told some people you burnt your hand on the stove and everybody got a committee together to try to discuss. If it was possible that a stove could get hot.sometimes it's a little frustrating no its not like that at all its more like you told everyone that you could turn princes into frogs and pumpkins into stage coaches and then those of us who are familiar with frogs and pumpkins were like "uh, i dont think thats true"

There are 118 visitors, 4 guests and 18 members online (none in chat): steamboat28, bassbt3475, Firewolf, ren, Sven One, Alexandre Orion, Vusuki, Llama Su, tzb, Atticus, Tellahane, Silver Surfer, Hyrum Tigerprice, JLSpinner, MadHatter, Kyrin Wyldstar, x57z12, Jaxz, Parnerium, Truthseeker25, JoaoLuis, Lady Deadpool.

Follow Us