Computer stuff....

Moderators: J_Roz, Desolous, Reliah
  • Page:

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:07 #58026

sent an email with further pleas..LOL

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:46 #58030

thanks for trying...it must be a sign....
:(

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 15:48 #58031

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 3682
Ill get it... DOing multiple things...;)

getting caught up on applications atm...:silly:
Rite: PureLand
Master: Master Jasper_Ward
Graduated Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Edan, Knight Brenna, Senior Knight Firewolf
Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Elizabeth, Llama Su, Trisskar

Life is just a party, and parties weren't made to last..." ~1999 by Prince~

"Questions and answers, sometimes there are no answers and sometimes the answer is yet more questions." ~Elizabeth~

"I don't have any answers, only more questions..." ~me~

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:00 #58032

• ren
  • NOW ONLINE
  • ID: 4418
Jestor can you post that picture here?
Former Councillor, librarian, and systems administrator.

"your problems with me are not my problems, those are your problems" -- Azealia Banks

Re: Computer stuff.... 27 Apr 2012 16:31 #58041

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
mail.jpg
Graduated Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Edan, Knight Brenna, Senior Knight Firewolf

"Questions and answers, sometimes there are no answers and sometimes the answer is yet more questions." ~Elizabeth~

Last Edit: 27 Apr 2012 16:40 by Jestor.

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:55 #58434

:cheer: THANK YOU!!!!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo:

Re: Computer stuff.... 30 Apr 2012 21:58 #58435

• Jestor
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
That was all ren....;)...

He's so goooood!!!

Re: Computer stuff.... 01 May 2012 00:15 #58458

• Br. John
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 523
Excellent!

Anyone who does not have the free Irfanview can get it here www.irfanview.com/ .
  • Page:
Latest Posts Comments Articles
    • Philosophical Defenses for the Force; Common Groun... (Last post by Kyrin Wyldstar)
    • To me the term “The Force” is simply a poetic label we assign to the emotion we feel and the beauty we derive from our connection to each other. For some this connection might be interpreted as supernatural in the idea that “The Force” is an esoteric or otherwise subtle energy field that is outside the 4 quantum forces of nature and is an emergent property of physical life itself. This would be analogous to our consciousness being an emergent property of the function of our physical brains. Something not quite fully explained by science. This falls completely into the realm of faith however. For others this connection is interpreted in a more natural form within the laws of the universe. Those aspects being the very idea that we are all evolved from a single ancient form of life that emerged from a set of elements created out of the same stardust that emerged into existence in a single event called the big bang. We are literally the stuff of stars and the ratios of elements we find in the universe are the same ratios we find in ourselves. There is something we find beautiful in that. I think for me “The Force” is a little bit mystical and a little bit natural. I find a reverence in the idea that not only all forms of life but all things that exist, have ever existed or will ever exist are all made of the same star dust and we are all on this journey together, no matter where that may lead. It is from these easily defined physical properties that something magical emerges. Our experiences and our emotions and our consciousness are an emergent property of these corporeal states and it is something that cannot be quantified or defined in words. It can only be experienced, for us as humans in the human condition. That is “The Force”.
    • Meditation (Last post by Soma)
    • Quote: Night times just before bed. I often listen to this with Simply Rain in the background from rain.simplynoise.com/ I literally play that same video at night while I sleep. Get suuuch good rest it seems like when this is on in the background!
    • Pokemon Go! A generation lost in 1 day.... (Last post by novaadwhite)
    • I will say this with all respect intended. ;) Normally when new things come up that attract attention there will be four groups: The Fans: Those who have been waiting for the game since it's original announce & are fans of (let's say pokemon ) in general. The Followers: Those who are only following a crowd to either fit in or are curious; but will disappear once the hype goes down. The Haters: Normally , Pokemon fan's or people that haven't tried playing but want to be the one's that don't follow a crowd and make ill comment on those who do... The Nonchalant : Those who truly do not care & have no opinion. I wanted to list these because I see alot of people paying the game both fan and people who just want to follow a crowd and honestly, I have no problem with that. I wouldn't say a generation is lost because people decided to play a video game. Such a statement is the same as saying , A generation was lost because millions waited in line to see A Force Awakened on day 1. I've actually seen a video ( cannot remember the publisher ) but it featured a woman hiding in bushes trying to catch pokemon , one standing in from of a dart bull's eye game and another walking into a conference room with her phone pointed out as if the force was pulling her around, through her phone. I shared this video with friends that also play the game and their only response was "..but why are they doing that?" The reason being is that one would play pokemon go in the same standing position as one would playing flappy birds. However, due to little information and a mixture of trying to stay out of the scene, we get those who flame something they know little about. No harm is truly coming to anyone & there is no life changing culture anyone is being forced to adapt to. Me personally, and I say this as a black male in 2016, I'm glad to see Pokemon Go putting smiles on the faces of my peers with so much innocent blood being shed. So why the hate? I believe there are people who generally feel separated from others so they intentionally push themselves away from others in order to feel mentally superior. As for my opinion about the game, I do not like it.. I like the handheld versions alot better however I play the game in hopes that there will be updates to make the Pokemon Go more like Pokemon ( trading, battling , ect. ) which is the only thing that it is lacking.
    • Knights of Awakening: Jedi Safe Spaces (Charles Mc... (Last post by Leah Starspectre)
    • Quote: Quote: In doing so, you are rejecting the notion that people are different from you. I actually find science to be a bit racist when it comes to humans. Biologists do not seem to have a problem calling marginally different animals different species, but humans? No we're all the same. Except we're not, and ignoring that fact is harmful to our health. As "race" isn't formally defined and corresponds to categorisations below sub-species, it makes absolutely no sense to avoid it or redefine it for humans. I also find the humanocentrism in science (and most philosophy, for that matter) unbecoming. But I wouldn't consider Advaita Vedanta folks over in India to be racists, and they reject the notion that anything is different from anything else, which would necessarily include people. Actually, I find the idea of substance monism to be not only in line with the Force, but also an extremely viable logical conclusion (through Spinoza’s ontological argument for the existence of substance). I don't see how rejecting the idea that there is anything to discriminate against is a discriminatory idea, I think it's the exact opposite. Is a absolutely a viable logical conclusion, but the human mind and human culture is not logical. It's messy, contradictory and full of inconsistency. Philosophy and logic often exist within a kind of intellectual vacuum, which is fine to theorize about, but entirely impractical in reality. You can rarely "logic away" emotion, which is what this "safe space" debate is based on. There are groups of people who do not feel safe in their social context, whether or not they individually are in immediate danger. The point is that they feel they are not safe. The point of "safe spaces" is to allow nonjudgemental discourse in which their concerns can be heard and hopefully resolved. So rather than argue if their concerns are justified, why not simply listen and try to help them?
    • From time to time a poem (Last post by tzb)
    • Lights Out – Edward Thomas I have come to the borders of sleep, The unfathomable deep Forest where all must lose Their way, however straight, Or winding, soon or late; They cannot choose. Many a road and track That, since the dawn’s first crack, Up to the forest brink, Deceived the travellers, Suddenly now blurs, And in they sink. Here love ends, Despair, ambition ends; All pleasure and all trouble, Although most sweet or bitter, Here ends in sleep that is sweeter Than tasks most noble. There is not any book Or face of dearest look That I would not turn from now To go into the unknown I must enter, and leave, alone, I know not how. The tall forest towers; Its cloudy foliage lowers Ahead, shelf above shelf; Its silence I hear and obey That I may lose my way And myself.
    • The Grateful Thread (Last post by MartaLina)
    • I am gratefull for gettings togethers and gettings to know people and knowing that i belong :)
    • Dilemma (Last post by Rex)
    • Thanks guys for the responses. Yeah, this person just keeps popping back in (and there's really no way to physically stop them), so I decided the best course of action was to hand over the evidence to the official leader of our group (even though they've been powerless to stop this person). I never would want to publicly reveal what I've seen, so I talked to the person and politely asked them to leave without mentioning the material. Loudzoo, I appreciate that proverb, if I see them as a problem or opportunity, that's what they'll be. Ultimately, as I'm not the only person affected by this, I will not act upon it, but ensure those with the proper authority are able to in good faith. Thanks TOTJO!

There are 174 visitors, 9 guests and 31 members online (none in chat): Guardianofwinds, Jestor, ren, Trisskar, Connor L., Gisteron, Proteus, Khaos, Kit, Edan, Avalonslight, tzb, Jamie Stick, Cabur Senaar, Goken, Cyan Sarden, OB1Shinobi, TheDude, WRRPhoto, dark scarf, MadHatter, Gwinn, Brick, Kyrin Wyldstar, Ryder, Ju Hae os Ra, x57z12, DCtheGB, Leah Starspectre, Silas Mercury, Albekl, Rahatha, Kaccani, LukaManuka, Lancer, Soma.

Follow Us