Study Material?

Moderators: J_Roz, Desolous

Study Material? 08 Nov 2011 03:20 #44217

• Remem
  • Novice
  • ID: 8320
Where can I find the study material for Initiates??

Re: Study Material? 08 Nov 2011 03:43 #44220

• Jestor
  • Councillor
  • Bishop
  • ID: 3682
If you mean the audios for Joe Campbell and such...

They are in the front page of the site, as well as in the library...

Does that help?
Rite: PureLand
Master: Master Jasper_Ward
Graduated Apprentices: Knight Learn_To_Know, Edan, Knight Brenna, Senior Knight Firewolf
Apprentices: Viskhard, DanWerts, Elizabeth, Llama Su, Trisskar, MadHatter

Life is just a party, and parties weren't made to last..." ~1999 by Prince~

"Questions and answers, sometimes there are no answers and sometimes the answer is yet more questions." ~Elizabeth~

"I don't have any answers, only more questions..." ~me~

Re: Study Material? 08 Nov 2011 05:03 #44222

• Remem
  • Novice
  • ID: 8320
Yes, Thank you

Re: Study Material? 08 Nov 2011 09:49 #44227

You can find everything you need under the "Studies" tab at the top right of the website, next to the "Home" tab and the "My Totjo" tab. There, the initiate's program is outlined in great detail, and you can begin at any time, as well as take as much time as you need to complete these assignments.

Good luck!
"All spirits are enslaved which serve things evil."
Latest Posts Comments Sermons
    • Hypocrisy of the 'Gay Wedding Cake' Case Ruling (Last post by OB1Shinobi)
    • and not just icing lol remember, the couple wanted burt and ernie and the words "support gay marriage" if the couple knew that the bakers were traditional christians then it would be very much like a klan klukker going to a black bakery and ordering a cake with a cross and a guy wearing the sheet, and the words. "support the kukluxklan"
    • Is Hierarchy Truly the Way of the Force? (Last post by Manu)
    • Studying at TOTJO requires students to "open up" to the community. Most training requires journaling, which serves this purpose precisely. Like in any other organization, responsibilities can only be assigned to people whom you can trust. Ranks are an indication of trust based on that openness. It has nothing to do with being wiser, or more advanced, or having "walked the path" for a long time.
    • Walking the Walk vs Talking the Talk (Last post by Zenchi)
    • Quote: Jediism should be real and practical. The days of Faith, belief and supernatural should be over. We should believe what is real. What exactly is real? Is a dream real? Can you look at the above statement again and see anything wrong? Belief is belief, anyway you slice it...
    • Professor J Peterson Against Political Correctness... (Last post by JamesSand)
    • Quote: the problem thats being called out here isnt that people want to be identified in different ways, but, as you mentioned, making it a crime not to Somewhat off topic - I do find it curious that so many people oppressed by the stick are turning to the stick to essentially, do the same thing. Swings and roundabouts hehe. More laws is very rarely the answer. (For anyone wondering, I have not had a chance to watch the videos yet- I'm going off the "vibe" of the discussion here)
    • This is posted in the Clergy section in my Block p... (Last post by Rickie)
    • I think our instinct is to survive. If we as a species sat around doing nothing waiting for life to bring us everything we'd be extinct. To always try is for us to survive. It's the trying not the achieving that's important. The trip not the destination. IMHO
    • The Block (Last post by carlos.martinez3)
    • The Try factor In every human Being lives something. Same as the connection we share together. I l never officially name it, im no fool but I will acknowledge it every chance I get. There is something that lives in us. For some its dormant and for others its blazing with constant give. Its the TRY. Im not sure what or where and I wont even begin to label things what they are and are not but in us is that try. That small spark of "I will" or the "I can". Often times in my life I find some moments so frequent that the try is sometimes automatically suggested. Well, if he's there he will figure it out. Now, I am no stranger to different mind sets and such, but to not try is I think most harmful. To not swing. To do nothing. Now trust me when I say I understand the uncarved block. I am the un carved block, but its the try that shapes me. It is the try's that make the evidence of what is needed or not needed. Its the try's that make the path what It is. When you have a doubt next time Jedi , here a encouraging word... TRY All my heart Jedi Carlos
    • I am here yet, I am gone yet, I am now here. (Last post by Brick)
    • THAT is why I love you Snowy! :cheer: I still stand by my point about Svens local culture, and would argue that we can't base our actions on the off chance of there being one bad apple in a 10,000mile radius, but your point about her setting up a clear boundary? I hadn't even considered that! And now that you've pointed that out, it's so obvious! Yes, I see your point. And I think I have to agree with you on that point. If someone clearly does not want to be bothered, then we should respect that. In this instance things seemed to have worked out, but yes, we all need to remember that just because we want to be super friendly with everyone, not everyone wants to be super friendly with us ;)
    • My journey so far. (Last post by carlos.martinez3)
    • Syncritsm is the word that many Look for. On your path you will Hear this group has it or that group. true syncritism Can live in many denominations and sects. Its the people that have a hard time with the consent. As you seek you will see a lot of contradictions. Its human nature to focus on the bad a lot of the times. We don't have to. This path we choose can be in limitless! The human potential is in every one. Every one! Every possibility. Every heart here has choices, their own. I will never tell you what to do or say, aint the Jedi way lol I can encourage you to keep on. Like me , you WILL find your own path. Pm if u ever need. We are not a Alone in this temple!

There are 389 visitors, 7 guests and 29 members online (none in chat): Br. John, Firewolf, Trisskar, Adhara, Proteus, V-Tog, rugadd, Rosalyn J, Khaos, Vusuki, Zenchi, Goken, Codex, Kyber, OB1Shinobi, Loudzoo, Tellahane, Hyrum Tigerprice, MadHatter, joe.s.m, Brick, Draxuxus, Kyrin Wyldstar, SashaMirror, x57z12, Leah Starspectre, Albekl, Rahatha, Aco, Dano Ori, Davin Berus, Brontyn, Cancrix, KaKitsune, Mike86dk.

Follow Us