Username Change

More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #374196 by Fergalvice
Username Change was created by Fergalvice
I was wondering how I could request a change in my username from... what seems to be some woman's name...to Requiem, if possible.
Last edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by Fergalvice. Reason: Needed to check box for replies to topic

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #374197 by Fergalvice
Replied by Fergalvice on topic Username Change
Nevermind, I guess it hadn't updated yet. Sorry for the bother.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #374199 by Rex
Replied by Rex on topic Username Change
Hello, do you mind elaborating on why you want it changed? Fergal is a typically masculine name

Knights Secretary's Secretary
Apprentices: Vandrar
TM: Carlos Martinez
"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #374204 by Wraith
Replied by Wraith on topic Username Change
because her body stayin' viscious, ive been up in the gym just workin on my fitness hes my witness. Fergalicious.

and who cares whats masc or femme? theyre requesting a username change not a sex change.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #374206 by Rex

because her body stayin' viscious, ive been up in the gym just workin on my fitness hes my witness. Fergalicious.

and who cares whats masc or femme? theyre requesting a username change not a sex change.
Name changes are granted for cause, and the stated rationale does not align with the facts present. This is a question for the thread creator though, so I would appreciate only their input. Thank you

"A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes" - Wittgenstein

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #374207 by Fergalvice
Replied by Fergalvice on topic Username Change
To follow up on my previous post: I had a small issue with the displayed username before it was updated to Fergalvice. It appeared to be a more feminine name, but it turned into Fergalvice soon after my post. Which meant that I was wasting your time, and my own. Once again, I'm sorry for being a bother. Thank you for your time. Have a good day (or night).
May The Force be with you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rex

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #374208 by Rex
No worries, glad everything is as desired

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi