User Name / Email Change

More
4 years 11 months ago #336685 by Streen
Greetings,

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to change my user name and email address. First, the email associated with this account I no longer use. Second, for personal reasons, I've decided that the name Vergere is no longer appropriate for me. I have a new name in mind, and I would like to switch to that one.

Whoever happens to be in charge of this sort of thing, please PM me.

The truth is always greater than the words we use to describe it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #336690 by Tellahane
Replied by Tellahane on topic User Name / Email Change

_Vergere_ wrote: Greetings,

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to change my user name and email address. First, the email associated with this account I no longer use. Second, for personal reasons, I've decided that the name Vergere is no longer appropriate for me. I have a new name in mind, and I would like to switch to that one.

Whoever happens to be in charge of this sort of thing, please PM me.

Send me a private message with all the details, email address you should be able to change but I'll have to look into that if thats not the case, in either way the only important request with username changes is that you create a journal entry when it is done specifying you changed your name from one to the other, so everyone can be aware of your name change, and not think your just a new person here ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carlos.Martinez3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: ZerokevlarVerheilenChaotishRabeRiniTavi